Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ONLY way to maintain a relationship is by having an abundance mindset .. and the ONLY way to have an abundance mindset is an abundance of women

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
since even if you ascend with 1 woman, she will see that you dedicate too much time to her and are scared to walk away, since she's probably your only option at the time, which will disgust

the ONLY way to maintain the relationship is not being afraid of losing her, which will make her value you more

even a high value man needs the abundance mindset and the willingness to walk away, otherwise you end up like 6'2" millionaire A list celebrity Will Smith, where his wife DESPISES him despite being a high value man

so it's only chads, bbcs, drug dealers, gangbangers, athletes, and narcotraficantes who can really successfully maintain a relationship where the girl is crazy about them and respects them

the average guy's girlfriend doesn't really respect him much

I have an overabundance of rejection

I have an ovERabundance of angER