Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The only way to be a DOMINANT MALE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
LITERALLY the only way to prove your dominance as a male is to belittle men weaker than you. This is all what dominance comes down. Identify the weak. Humiliate. Reap the rewards. DOMINANT MEN never bring weaker men up. They scam them at their most generous-- but it's just more common to straight up humiliate. If that means going out of your way to find men possibly weaker than you (for example, IT cucks hunting incels) than you will do this as a man, and it's not even a concious thing. I think IT men do this naturally, because they can't dominante Andrew Tate type men, especially not in the same room as they are-- but if they find some ugly short guy with poor mental health, they will pounce and do everything to display signs of dominance to signal to their unloyal liberal whores and trannies that they might be worthy of their time.

You need to be attractive to be dominant. Otherwise no one will care. Dominant truecels get ignored. Which is probably the best way they can possibly be treated as it’s better than hostility and violence.

The only way to be a dominant male is to cream pie hot foids

You need to be attractive to be dominant. Otherwise no one will care. Dominant truecels get ignored. Which is probably the best way they can possibly be treated as it’s better than hostility and violence.
Incels are so fucked we can't even use violence to be dominant. It just makes us look insecure. Whereas if a normie beat the shit out of us for just saying 'women are whores' than our humilation is completely justified even though we got our rib shattered for a few harmless words.

Funny thing is 99% of IT cucks are below us, I doubt any of them has hit the gym  ever. Also feminism turns all of its believers into a genderless cucked being, in which nobody has confidence. I have more confidence than all of IT combined as well. Do they know how to throw a punch? No.

They are us, but at rock bottom. And there is no way up. Because the only way to move forward is to accept the blackpill. Bluepilled forever, in denial forever, refusing to accept your situation forever, coping forever... And they say we have poor mental health :feelsUgh:

This doesn't work in real life if you're already subhuman, unfortunately, I've witnessed sub 5s trying to make fun of other sub 5s for being ethnic/uglier than them/shorter than them too many times to count; what happens is foids and other normies just laugh at the absurdity of a genetic failure trying to mock another genetic failure and then virtue signal how good people they are by trying to stop it (they can call out the "dominant" male now, since he has low status). :feelsclown:

Funny thing is 99% of IT cucks are below us, I doubt any of them has hit the gym  ever. Also feminism turns all of its believers into a genderless cucked being, in which nobody has confidence. I have more confidence than all of IT combined as well. Do they know how to throw a punch? No.

They are us, but at rock bottom. And there is no way up. Because the only way to move forward is to accept the blackpill. Bluepilled forever, in denial forever, refusing to accept your situation forever, coping forever... And they say we have poor mental health :feelsUgh:
Guns man guns

Weapons weapons weapons

This doesn't work in real life if you're already subhuman, unfortunately, I've witnessed sub 5s trying to make fun of other sub 5s for being ethnic/uglier than them/shorter than them too many times to count; what happens is foids and other normies just laugh at the absurdity of a genetic failure trying to mock another genetic failure and then virtue signal how good people they are by trying to stop it (they can call out the "dominant" male now, since he has low status). :feelsclown:
this is true

Guns man guns

Weapons weapons weapons
Only for tallfags

Regular chads are no threat to a gymmaxed saint

Let alone a 55 kg blue haired IT balding tranny on estrogen

Only for tallfags

Regular chads are no threat to a gymmaxed saint

Let alone a 55 kg blue haired IT balding tranny on estrogen
Oh ya

Height has little to do with fighting prowess btw it’s more about weight

Reason why there weight classes in fighting sports and not height classes hahaha

Oh ya

Height has little to do with fighting prowess btw it’s more about weight

Reason why there weight classes in fighting sports and not height classes hahaha
Height=Weight

Not always I seem to always be lighter than men that are 3-4 inches shorter than me usually
yeah. I also mog men who are 5-10 cm taller than me due to gymmax. But im talking about the 190 cm niggers who weigh 80kg despite having stick physiques

I want to be fEaRed by normies

Brutal :blackpill:. And KEK pilled.

yeah. I also mog men who are 5-10 cm taller than me due to gymmax. But im talking about the 190 cm niggers who weigh 80kg despite having stick physiques
ah. yea guessing those 190 cm niggers don't lift like me lol

dunno tho at this point if i wanna be violent i think i'll skip straight to weapons

ah. yea guessing those 190 cm niggers don't lift like me lol

dunno tho at this point if i wanna be violent i think i'll skip straight to weapons
Theres no point trying to solve tallfag problems with diplomacy. They are used to being privileged and treated the best.

Tallfag problems require manlet solutions (In grow simulator roblox)
iu

Theres no point trying to solve tallfag problems with diplomacy. They are used to being privileged and treated the best.

Tallfag problems require manlet solutions (In grow simulator roblox)
iu
Lol

What is IT ?

Negative sum game
One incels rise is that fall of a million npcs

This is why bullying will never end. It's a way to climb the social ladder by pushing those that are below you further down.

true. Most importantly you have to be a tallfag. Putin prior to the Ukraine war was known as a powerful competent dominant man. But people always always noticed his manletism.

This only works if your attractive if your ugly people will shun you

true. Most importantly you have to be a tallfag. Putin prior to the Ukraine war was known as a powerful competent dominant man. But people always always noticed his manletism.
I fucking hate normies so Goddamn much.