Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way for incels to ascend with a stacy

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
Here in Cambodia, but also in Myanmar there are Chinese Gangsters that have built human trafficking complexes where they lure ignorant foreigners to come work at.
When they arrive their passports are taken away and they are imprisoned in huge work camps where they are forced to scam bluepilled brocels with online dating scams.
I have lived in Sihanoukville for some time and witnessed it myself, these Gangsters typically are middle aged, fat and bald with many prison tattoos, but I saw them in company with some of the hottest young asian girls I have ever seen.
And no this is not a betabucks, and no, these guys will not get divorceraped I guarantee you.
Their foids are slave employees that they have picked to become their girlfriends, they are completely trapped, their passport has been taken away, and the police has been bribed, if they try anything these foids will be thrown from the rooftop and the bribed police will label it a suicide.

Just be Chinese gangsters.