Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The ONLY times I've felt good in my life was when I was high on meds

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
I remember whe I was 15 I stole my mom's migraine pills and they were some heavy shit, I took 3 and went to sleep, it was the best sleep of my life and hours passed in an instant, when I woke up I felt pure euphoria and was thinking and worrying about NOTHING, I'd imagine this is what death feels like

Another time when I was 20 I hadn't been sleeping for days and was having a panic attack, I went to ER and was injected 2 vials of diazepam in the ass, I felt like I was in heaven, like water poured on a flame, another time I took 3 xanax and I remember someone was talking to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying it was like the movement of his face was irrelevant to me I was just sitting there starring at nothing, and some similar instances

Life is a chemical soup and without drugs it's painful and pointless, I will try opiates before I rope

This is why SSRIs are bad, you need depressant drugs to feel good not anti-depressants which make you psychotic

do you ever regret taking them in the first place

I regret taking antidepressants and drugs that try to "heal" you, I don't wanna be healed I wanna get fucked up and forget about everything

The only problem with drugs is that you can't take them forever, otherwise they're the only thing that make the pain go away, even a fucking cough syrup (LEAN) is better than sobriety

Even psychiatric meds weren't as good as those migraine pills I mentioned, I think they had opiates in them I don't remember the name

The only problem with drugs is that you can't take them forever, otherwise they're the only thing that make the pain go away, even a fucking cough syrup (LEAN) is better than sobriety
default existence without them is a constant pain. i took strong opiates back when I was 14 for an injury , never felt that high in my life and was surprised how it was able to suppress a crazy amount of pain, trashed it right after i healed though because I was scared of its long term effects

default existence without them is a constant pain. i took strong opiates back when I was 14 for an injury , never felt that high in my life and was surprised how it was able to suppress a crazy amount of pain, trashed it right after i healed though because I was scared of its long term effects
If life is just a chemical equation and it's all about feelings, why shouldn't we be able to make ourselves feel good artificially? we can even make death feel pleasurable but cucked laws and morality don't allow us

Nothing matters objectively, how we feel is the ONLY thing that matters, you could be in the worst place in life but if you don't feel bad it wouldn't matter

Only time I feel good is when I'm drunk and or high other than that I survive the day