Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the only time females talked to me on dating apps...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
was when i did get matches on tinder when i was in my bluepilled days i used to browse the mgtow reddit I heard how other mgtow copers would get attention when they would insult woman on these dating apps

this actually worked i would call them ugly or fat or retarded looking and then they would sperg out at me and blocked me and I was actually happy to receive this shitty form of communication from foids until all of my dating app accounts have been banned jfl :feelsohh::feelsrope:

Based but downbadpilled

Mogs me at getting matches in the first place.

Why are you here if you can get matches on Tinder?
you understand that these were bots and people making fake accounts on tinder and besides this rarely happened my accounts were deleted or shadowbanned on purpose even when I wasnt getting any matches which was 99% of the time

>Matches on Tinder
>Landwhales are a different species

That's how

>bots
>they would sperg out at me

>bots
>form of communication from foids
even when i try pursuing them they do not respond
they never have messaged me first

even when i try pursuing them they do not respond
they never have messaged me first
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you.
If you are getting matches and they get mad when you call them names, then they're not bots but real people. So you are getting matches from women. On Tinder. In 2021. Why are you here?

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you.
If you are getting matches and they get mad when you call them names, then they're not bots but real people. So you are getting matches from women. On Tinder. In 2021. Why are you here?
because that is the only time they respond to me first of all this was not in 2021 this was years ago and all my accounts have been banned they would never even say hi to me or anything and it was just two matches stop being such a smooth brain

was when i did get matches on tinder when i was in my bluepilled days i used to browse the mgtow reddit I heard how other mgtow copers would get attention when they would insult woman on these dating apps

this actually worked i would call them ugly or fat or retarded looking and then they would sperg out at me and blocked me and I was actually happy to receive this shitty form of communication from foids until all of my dating app accounts have been banned jfl :feelsohh::feelsrope:
cope

The only way for an Incel to get any non negative attention on a Dating app nowadays is by using pictures of chad instead of himself

females talked to me on dating apps​

JFL @ the state of this clownforum :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: