Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The only thing that's gonna drive me to suicide is boredom

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I'm stuck unable to go anywhere because of reasons and I have absolutely nothing to do. I hate video games, I get so bored of them and can't pay attention to them, I hate movies and tv shows, I just don't care about the characters and get bored, same with books. I'm banned from every social media site and at this point I'm too lazy to make new accounts and grind out meeting new people untill I can actively have conversations. I have absolutely nothing to do except rot. If I ever commit suicide it's gonna be because I'm bored.

Sleep, drink, get high?

Drugs or online games and troll

3rd option hit the gym and dear max

Drugs or online games and troll
Edge of the line for me buddy boyo. Tried multiple methods of online socialization. All failed. Very close to being over. Tried games got bored. Banned from almost every site. The kike want me dead.

I'd say some generic shit like video games or masturbation.

But seriously I know you and me both have done that to death, I'm not gonna lie and try give some boredom elevating suggestions because there is genuinely nothing to do anymore.

Here's something for thought if you want a task or something to do, try and chadbait a foid over social media (probably discord) and fuck with them.

Im gonna rope when i completed a few more vidya

Edge of the line for me buddy boyo. Tried multiple methods of online socialization. All failed. Very close to being over. Tried games got bored. Banned from almost every site. The kike want me dead.
When I say troll I mean ruin people games until they get mad