Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only thing separating incels and low-tier normies is willingness to fuck landwhales

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Most incels and low-tier normies are very similar lookswise and personalitywise tbh. A lot of low-tier normies are ugly and introverted, but still have sex. They just fuck landwhales. From reading this forum, I can tell that most of the incels here have enough self respect to never fuck landwhales. IT is filled with these landwhale fucking low-tier normies who think they're much better than us. Being incel > fucking landwhales tbh.

true many standardcels here, they will eventually become truecels once the agapill hits jfl at tallcels and youngcels

GrAyceL!
Every foid is a landwhale now with processed jew foods, you can’t afford not settling with landwhales as an incel.

I have never seen a skinny girl my age and looksmatch in America; quite a presumptuous statement you have to say.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Not true. Juggernaut law makes sure that even the most hideous landwhale has a lot of options to choose from and pretty much every single option is more attractive than me

Every foid is a landwhale now with processed jew foods
This, in jewmerica nearly every foid is a landwhale and the few non overweight girls are pretty much stacy tier by default.
I hate this gay nation and it's HFCS injected "food"

go get a landwhale tinder account. Enjoy the line of Chadlites in your dms.

GrAyceL!
Every foid is a landwhale now with processed jew foods, you can’t afford not settling with landwhales as an incel.

I have never seen a skinny girl my age and looksmatch in America; quite a bold statement you have to say.:feelsUgh:
And fat girls have the capability to reject men. Just fucking laugh at this clown world, you can be lean/gymmaxxed and a fat whore can and will reject you for being too short/too ugly/etc. while in a fair world she would be incel due to her lack of discipline and therefore automatically bad personality (according to the logic of neoliberal cucktears scum).

Most incels and low-tier normies are very similar lookswise and personalitywise tbh. A lot of low-tier normies are ugly and introverted, but still have sex. They just fuck landwhales. From reading this forum, I can tell that most of the incels here have enough self respect to never fuck landwhales. IT is filled with these landwhale fucking low-tier normies who think they're much better than us. Being incel > fucking landwhales tbh.
Only 11/10 prime stacy for me

They get poor welfare landwhales with mental problems. Chads rejects who didn’t gobble crackhead nigga dik yet.

Incels and especially truecels will fail to attract even landwhales. Even low tier normies will have difficulty nowadays with that tbh.

To me, truecel is sub3, incel is 3-4 and low tier normie is 4-5.

GrAYCEL VOLCEL

I am a roidcel and cant get a landwhale

And fat girls have the capability to reject men. Just fucking laugh at this clown world, you can be lean/gymmaxxed and a fat whore can and will reject you for being too short/too ugly/etc. while in a fair world she would be incel due to her lack of discipline and therefore automatically bad personality (according to the logic of neoliberal cucktears scum).
Been there, done that.

Imagine gymmaxxing and being rejected by a hoodwhale. She literally turned her nose up at me. This is peak clown world.

yes,exactly

I was rejected by landwhales twice because I was too short. Unironically a teen-like foid at least gave a chance of three dates before rejected me.
go get a landwhale tinder account. Enjoy the line of Chadlites in your dms.
They aren't chadlites but yes a lot of normie tier simps.

Not true. Juggernaut law makes sure that even the most hideous landwhale has a lot of options to choose from and pretty much every single option is more attractive than me

I recently made a tinder account using pics of a 300 pound hambeast. Still got messaged "dtf" from chadlites:lul::lul::lul:

I just dont see how I could ever get hard for a landwhale.There is just this innate disgust when I try to think of a landwhale sexually. They're like an entirely different species to me.It's like looking at your dog or cat and getting turned on.Not that this ever stopped the depravity of foids AKA the dogpill.

I recently made a tinder account using pics of a 300 pound hambeast. Still got messaged "dtf" from chadlites:lul::lul::lul:
"Just settle for your own looksmatch" :foidSoy::foidSoy: t. 300 pound beast who fucks high tier normies

Exactly, my parents tried to force me to settle with a literal hambeast 60 iq Russian Jew landwhale and got angry at me when I told them to fuck off fucking brutal :blackpill:

Exactly, my parents tried to force me to settle with a literal hambeast 60 iq Russian Jew landwhale and got angry at me when I told them to fuck off fucking brutal :blackpill:
How bad was she really? Arranged marriages seem based tbh, and it's not like your parents intentionally want to roast you this hard, maybe she's your looksmatch?
Do Jews get fat?

How bad was she really? Arranged marriages seem based tbh, and it's not like your parents intentionally want to roast you this hard, maybe she's your looksmatch?
Do Jews get fat?
Not usually and she was not my looksmatch, I am a skinny and shortcel and would rather die than touch a landwhale

Not usually and she was not my looksmatch, I am a skinny and shortcel and would rather die than touch a landwhale
You wouldn't even fuck her as a bit? Not even to establish dominance? Completely drunk?
Does landwhale mean huge massive rolls everywhere? Belly matching the boobs? Face all surrounded by skin?
Lol, would your dick even fit there?

wish I had a landwhale gf

You wouldn't even fuck her as a bit? Not even to establish dominance? Completely drunk?
Does landwhale mean huge massive rolls everywhere? Belly matching the boobs? Face all surrounded by skin?
Lol, would your dick even fit there?
Yes, I wouldn’t even try touching her 200-300 lb body

It's not about incels' willingness, it's about that of the landwhales.