Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing seeing a foid therapist caused was me being more openly misogynistic.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
A lot of people in it are court ordered and my town is full of meth heads I know my foid therapist preferred them and treated them better than me simply for me being an ugly male. Asking basic levels of civility from them for professionalism reasons is even way too tall of an order if you're an ugly male. So long story short I started openly being hostile towards foids in person and don't really hide my inceldom. Incase anyone is wondering why I went to one was back in early 2021 and I had it pushed on me post brain injury and had every intention on replacing her with hyperbaric oxygen from day one as soon as I got the money together.

Last edited:
Incase anyone is wondering this was back in early 2021 and I had it pushed on me post brain injury and had every intention on replacing them with hyperbaric oxygen from day one as soon as I got the money together.
Ya lost me here, dude. What?

Interesting that no therapist is a truecel. :feelsjuice:

This is the only thing that'll occur if you go to a female THErapist. It won't fix any other problems

Incase someone asks why an incel went it was my defence.
Who's "them"? And why are you replacing "them" with hyperbaric oxygen? What even is that?

A lot of people in it are court ordered and my town is full of meth heads I know my foid therapist preferred them and treated them better than me simply for me being an ugly male. Asking basic levels of civility from them for professionalism reasons is even way too tall of an order if you're an ugly male. So long story short I started openly being hostile towards foids in person and don't really hide my inceldom. Incase anyone is wondering why I went to one was back in early 2021 and I had it pushed on me post brain injury and had every intention on replacing her with hyperbaric oxygen from day one as soon as I got the money together.
Zigga I don't understand your what you are spewing. Elaboratè.

My foid therapist immediately gave up on me the 1st millisecond I actually talked about my problems (was at the end of her intake process). Bitch wouldn't stop trying to transfer me and would spam call me because she was desperate for client retention.

Therapy is a kike joke and only works for normies.

Zigga I don't understand your what you are spewing. Elaboratè.
If a toilet therapist who's job it is to treat you nicely and pretend to give a crap can't even do so expecting anything but hostility from foids is purely idiotic in then and there's no point being polite

If a toilet therapist who's job it is to treat you nicely and pretend to give a crap can't even do so expecting anything but hostility from foids is purely idiotic in then and there's no point being polite
You should be passive aggressive instead. That way foids will seethe more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back