Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only thing people want from me is money

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Why do all doctors, driving instructor or even cashiers act like they're doing me a favor by even talking to me? I'm paying YOU YOU EVIL SCUM DONT TREATY ME LIKE SHIT FUCK YOU DIE CUNT

It will all collapse in our lifetime anyway.

Shrinking white % + increasing automation + increasing population + more and more incels + stagnating wages = not a good combo

I will enjoy watching it all burn.

You should tell that to them

Not only those ppl.

My cuck roommate brought in some "friends" he supposedly made at work. Among them was a foid. I tried to initiate conversation but she only made 1 word answers and took a beer and left me. When she finally left the place, she made a "joke" to my room mate (but wasn't using a "funny" tone at all, she looked dead serious, and we didn't shat much affinity to see if she was joking or not ... I must say it was cringe af), like he should give her 500$ if he wanted her to stay eat the pizza with everyone. Like wtf.