Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The only thing keeping me in this position is my frame. (Gymcels gtfih)

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
nearly a year ago, I made a post here detailing my dilemma about my weight in detail and how gross my frame is for the fact that, despite being at a healthy weight at 155lbs, I have a misconstrued and truecel looking body composition, to a point where I look like a fat fuck and I have loose skin in my lower abdomen, back side, and some other places as well, this affects my life in nearly every single regard, since the way you stand and your overall body Is what the majority of people often face thier initial judgement upon. It's trash and I'm willing to attach a pic to get fellow gymcels and bros to help me out in any way you guys can, this is causing suicidal thoughts and lately I've been thinking about roping at least once a day. Someone please help.

So how would you rank if you had a good frame? :feelswhere:

nearly a year ago, I made a post here detailing my dilemma about my weight in detail and how gross my frame is for the fact that, despite being at a healthy weight at 155lbs, I have a misconstrued and truecel looking body composition, to a point where I look like a fat fuck and I have loose skin in my lower abdomen, back side, and some other places as well, this affects my life in nearly every single regard, since the way you stand and your overall body Is what the majority of people often face thier initial judgement upon. It's trash and I'm willing to attach a pic to get fellow gymcels and bros to help me out in any way you guys can, this is causing suicidal thoughts and lately I've been

It never begun for people with a terrible frame

How tall are you?
6' and a half morning height, with shoes a little more, height means shit when you're a bloated looking mf like me. Unless I go through a severe cutting diet I'll most likely see zilch progress

Ex-squattingcel here, I'd like to help. Just out of curiosity, did you used to be overweight? Or is the looser skin something you have always had?
I used to be a 190lbs fat fuck, worse of all during my early teens, the most formative years, I'm late teens now but the scars both mental and physical that this left me with causes trouble in moving forward.

You are a tad taller than myself and weigh less than myself, but you are at my goal weight for when I start road cycling. The most obvious answer I can give is you is to fill out your frame a little more. You used to be overweight, now you are slim with loose skin. Neither state was comprised of a good amount of muscle mass. I'm not sure what your goals are, mine are to be as slim and lean as possible. Strength training will aid in tightening the skin in those problem areas of yours. Losing more weight will result in worse results for you, so gain a little more weight in muscle and you should be good to go. Calisthenics, free-weights, whatever your fancy.
same here man. I'm aiming for a lean shredded physique myself. think Zyzz or Vinnie hacker for reference.

if you are fat you have to cut
to get that man-male body you need to be like 1-2% bodyfat

to that effect, don't even bother with cardio
you need to be eating 500-1000max calories a day for probably a couple months
maybe longer

yes I've done it
I've dieted to the point of have a 12pack

it slowly comes back as you try and bulk and then you just have to cut again
that's just the way it is unless you take juice or have chad genes

but even pro builder go through bulk/cut cycles so there ya go

if you are fat you have to cut
to get that man-male body you need to be like 1-2% bodyfat

to that effect, don't even bother with cardio
you need to be eating 500-1000max calories a day for probably a couple months
maybe longer

yes I've done it
I've dieted to the point of have a 12pack

it slowly comes back as you try and bulk and then you just have to cut again
that's just the way it is unless you take juice or have chad genes

but even pro builder go through bulk/cut cycles so there ya go
can we discuss this in further detail?

can we discuss this in further detail?
despite what all the cuck media will tell you, it's simple
fat is fat is fat is fat

fat makes you body look ugly and if you have excess fat you need to lose FAT
and all the bullshit weightloss media will tell you is crap

If you want to lose fat, you have to eat less food
that means basically starving yourself until the excess fat is gone

after which you must maintain a lower calorie diet
or periodically starve yourself back down to your body fat goals

nearly a year ago, I made a post here detailing my dilemma about my weight in detail and how gross my frame is for the fact that, despite being at a healthy weight at 155lbs, I have a misconstrued and truecel looking body composition, to a point where I look like a fat fuck and I have loose skin in my lower abdomen, back side, and some other places as well, this affects my life in nearly every single regard, since the way you stand and your overall body Is what the majority of people often face thier initial judgement upon. It's trash and I'm willing to attach a pic to get fellow gymcels and bros to help me out in any way you guys can, this is causing suicidal thoughts and lately I've been thinking about roping at least once a day. Someone please help.
Sounds like you might be "skinny-fat" where you are at a healthy weight and look skinny in clothes but still look fat when you take your shirt off. Usually caused by low testosterone levels. Get your test levels checked OP.

Sounds good man. Sounds like the only thing inhibiting you is being a mentalcel. With those stats you can score an average chick.

Sounds good man. Sounds like the only thing inhibiting you is being a mentalcel. With those stats you can score an average chick.
Major cope.

Without steroids you literally have to get fat during a bulk and maintain that for about a year to fill out your frame, i spent an entire year at 240 After dirtybulking there from 165, im 220 right now and slowly cutting, the thing is this is the only Time ive gotten that heavy, and the only Time i maintained After a bulk for longer than a few weeks, im literally stronger than ive ever been and the last six months at 240 i did intense fucking cardio and crammed food in my face to make sûre i didnt lose weight. I cut out just carbs and my weight is dropping fast as Fuck, and im maintaining my strengrh gains. Look at how boomers used to get Big, thats how you have to do it

same here man. I'm aiming for a lean shredded physique myself. think Zyzz or Vinnie hacker for reference.
my favorite physique is david laid. and despite it being cringe I idolize zyzz aswell. he's what got me into the gym, sometimes all you need is a little cringy motivation