Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing I want from foids and soyciety at this point

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Clearly I'll never be seen as an equal by them, so I wouldn't even wish for that. However, I want them to at least be completely honest about how they feel about us so that there are a lot less incels in denial. I know they'd never do that because it would involve them admitting that they aren't the angels they think they are, but it's the least I'd ask of them.

While they're at it with the honesty, I'd like them to stop trying to gaslight me - it doesn't work, it only annoys me to no end and ruins my peace of mind.

Maybe there's a way to spread the blackpill in a subtle way which can't be dismissed as easily and which forces them to admit the undeniable reality bit by bit. :feelshehe:

Clearly I'll never be seen as an equal by them, so I wouldn't even wish for that. However, I want them to at least be completely honest about how they feel about us so that there are a lot less incels in denial. I know they'd never do that because it would involve them admitting that they aren't the angels they think they are, but it's the least I'd ask of them.

While they're at it with the honesty, I'd like them to stop trying to gaslight me - it doesn't work, it only annoys me to no end and ruins my peace of mind.

Maybe there's a way to spread the blackpill in a subtle way which can't be dismissed as easily and which forces them to admit the undeniable reality bit by bit. :feelshehe:
>spread blackpill
>chads learn about blackpill
>chads start lookmaxing
>over

Yes. Above all, aside from the inceldom and oppression and bullying and social isolation, the worst part is normies are all liars.

“No bro I don’t hate incels I just think thur annoying dude:soy:
*proceeds to make 20 IT posts a day*

They sugar coat everything and lie to us, and themselves. Useless, genocide them all

>spread blackpill
>chads start lookmaxing
>over
For me it's over even without Chad becoming Gigachad so I'm not bothered. It may become over for soyciety once access to sex diverges even more though. :feelsPop: Also, I think most Chads are blackpilled from the start anyway - after all, they're the ones foids cheat on their normie cucks with.

Above all, aside from the inceldom and oppression and bullying and social isolation, the worst part is normies are all liars.

“No bro I don’t hate incels I just think thur annoying dude:soy:
*proceeds to make 20 IT posts a day*
I disagree. ITcels are all incels and trannies, not normies. :feelshaha:

>spread blackpill
>chads start lookmaxing
>over
Its already over anyway. If low value males knew that no amount of effort will save them, they would stress less.

I want a looksmatch toilet that's all.

However, I want them to at least be completely honest about how they feel about us so that there are a lot less incels in denial.
The reason they don't is that it would shatter the illusion and it could potentially lead to incel civil war.

Most of us here are high inhib low T, but incels in denial have many low inhibs among there ranks and shattering the illusion would turn them into :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The reason they don't is that it would shatter the illusion and it could potentially lead to incel civil war.

Most of us here are high inhib low T, but incels in denial have many low inhibs among there ranks and shattering the illusion would turn them into :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I don't think they have the capacity to plan that far ahead. I think they just don't want to shatter their own illusion - the one that makes them think they're good people and don't oppress us.

i want reparations in the form of money and whores and we can call it even steven:feelswhat:

Let's all take a moment and use our imaginations. Imagine an alternate world where every man is blackpilled. In this alternate world, how are foids treated? Yeah, I thought so. This is the reason why foids will NEVER be honest with their desires.

Andrew Tate is already doing it. He doesn't hide how he gets sex from multiple women, nor how he can manipulate them into doing webcams for him, he knows the 80/20 rule and how many men can go years between sexhaving and how little attention they get and he also stated how he doesn't care and would rather watch majority suffer over reality where every man gets 1 woman

Andrew Tate is already doing it. He doesn't hide how he gets sex from multiple women, nor how he can manipulate them into doing webcams for him, he knows the 80/20 rule and how many men can go years between sexhaving and how little attention they get and he also stated how he doesn't care and would rather watch majority suffer over reality where every man gets 1 woman
I don't watch him but I'm glad he blew up and cucks are seething. Sadly, normies will still deny what he says, especially with how he says some things just to piss simps off, not to make their stance look as stupid as it really is.