Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only thing holding most normie relationships together is the blissful ignorance of how many cocks she has sucked in the past

At least she's honest
full

I have had sex pretty rarely over the course of my life (less than 10 people)

10 partners is considered "rarely" now...fuck these normies

That's true. Full disclosure of past sexual experiences would be very detrimental to foids. That's why they're such talented liars.

That's why you have to be completely retarded to enter a serious relationship with a non-virgin woman. If she had other men's dicks inside her before yours then any relationship with her should just be a way of you getting sex whenever you want. She's no more than a free prostitute. If you buy her gifts for Valentine's Day or do the unthinkable that is getting down on one knee for her like a cuck and asking her to marry you then you should be forcibly castrated.
You have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding a woman in the west worth marrying. Imagine marrying a woman that wasn't worth more than a one night stand for other men, back when she was actually in her PRIME.
Have some self respect.

I want to say that I am not trying to slut shame or judge my girlfriend at all, if anything it’s a good sign that many dudes have wanted to hook up with her (I think she is gorgeous and I am not surprised).
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Imagine being in a relationship with such a whore.

Last edited:
More like how many times she's been dicked down.

she said she doesn’t remember how many people she’s slept with
She then proceeded to go on about all these big dicks she’s been with and mentioning size and dimensions and how large they felt inside
what a whore

Are relationships always like walking on eggshells? What kind of a shitty existence is that?

how tf is 10 partners "rare"

Think about it; that's not just sex 10 times, that's sex repeatedly over the course of your life with 10 different people

Yeah bro she's very attractive that's why everyone fucked her, not because she's a whore or the town bicycle or anything :feelsclown:

Less than 10 means he may have had one other girl other than his gf. That’s why he didn’t give an exact number.

Would you mind your prostitute fucking other clients? No right? Then why do you care about girls with past sexual life? God, some of you are so fucking stupid like most of you will say "all women are whores" "AWALT" and then next day post shit like this "how do you cope with her past sex life bro?" JFL at you guys. Just treat her like a fleshlight, never wife her up and you will never have to worry about her past sexual experiences. This only applies to all of you Blackpilled Normies out there and not to a KHHV like me