Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only reason why we post here is for validation and social need.

L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Lets face it,we need someone to validate our meaningless existence,even nasty ugly incel losers will do in a pinch,that is how low.we have gone. 

While Chad talks to your oneitis,spends time with her,and.fucks her pussy for validation... you are spending it looking at a magical box,imagining to somehow be talking to others while in realit you are sitting in front of the box and talking to nobody,your life is not progressing,you are simply daydraming. 

Just procesing at how fall we have fallen makes me.cringe,and I spent years on these forums.

Its over.

Yes Chad gets his magical box and unfortunately we waste our time looking at ours..

Fuck I hate life

chad gets validation daily from femoids liking his pics as he casually wakes up with perfect hair and hunter eyes after fucking a stacy. For us incels our only source of happiness is this forum.

People far greater than us have been exiled

As long as it's not interfering with the other things you do in life, I really don't see the harm in forums. They taught me how to communicate in English, how to write at a decent level, have led me to friendships, parties, jobs, and many other things.

True not many places where I get validation

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
inceltears

Those guys are in a very similar situation as us tbh. 

It has been said they are incels in denials and I agree. Their females are ugly obese insufferable blue haired SJW,while males are the disgusting ugly neckbeards and conform white knight. Just thinking about their userbase makes me want to puke.

However those are our "equals" in many ways.

My worldview is predicated on the fact that humans are inherently depraved. I am validated every time I step outside and that is enough for me. Every personal experience of female iniquity just grows my ego.

It's just talking with likeminded people on the internet. That itself is even 100% normie. 

Of course, what likeminded implies in our context and what we do the rest of the day, now here's where the troubles begin...

[font=arial, sans-serif]I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Got my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above all sizzlin' like your stare
Honey I'm on fire I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'([/font]

Old but any existence is meaningless. This is a time waster for me like playing a game, hiking, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back