Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason why male sexhavers defend foid rights is because foids have always been nice to them...

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
... But only because they are not ugly. As for the soycucks/ITcels, they only defend foids because they want to have sex with them, while being desperate enough to disguise themselves as non-incels at every opportunity. "Why yes I am a woke cis-male Marxist feminist, how did you know, m'lady?:soy: Why yes I did donate all of my entire lifesavings to your Twitch stream, because anything for le qween :soy::bluepill:!!!" Yet after all that effort, still get treated like the subhuman doormats that they are. Anyway, water is wet and fuck the jews :society:

Last edited:
It takes inceldom and/or thinking for a man to not just be an NPC when it comes to women. You also often see men have an improved opinion of women when they start getting sex due to some kind of new found status.

It takes inceldom and/or thinking for a man to not just be an NPC when it comes to women. You also often see men have an improved opinion of women when they start getting sex due to some kind of new found status.

Putting women back in the kitchen would take centuries to accomplish, even in a post-collapse world. It's done, Its over. The only realistic solutions to the incel problem are those that don't get in the way of chad chasing, like robot companions, affordable plastic surgery, legalized steroids, genetic engineering, etc. You either become chad or "build your own girlfriend".

High IQ. Tesla’s me. 3 digit iq’s me.

They pretend to care in public to attract girls but in private they don't give a fuck.

They pretend to care in public to attract girls but in private they don't give a fuck.
Actually, all bluepillers are cucked enough to legitimately think foids are oppressed and need a white knight to save them. The only non-incels who tend not to give a fuck are the Chads because pussy is as rare and precious to them as air.

Actually, all bluepillers are cucked enough to legitimately think foids are oppressed and need a white knight to save them. The only non-incels who tend not to give a fuck are the Chads because pussy is as rare and precious to them as air.
Soy itself seems to amplify the cuck instinct to fight for "le qweens :soy:" more than ever to the point where they unironically think foids have it harder in the dating market and that looks literally do no matter at all, just look at CuckTears

Absolutely True. If I was getting sex, I would speak about foid rights too. But since all foids hate me, that's why I am a misogynist