Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason why male sexhavers defend foid rights is because foids have always been nice to them...

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
217d 8h 46m
... But only because they are not ugly. As for the soycucks/ITcels, they only defend foids because they want to have sex with them, while being desperate enough to disguise themselves as non-incels at every opportunity. "Why yes I am a woke cis-male Marxist feminist, how did you know, m'lady?:soy: Why yes I did donate all of my entire lifesavings to your Twitch stream, because anything for le qween :soy::bluepill:!!!" Yet after all that effort, still get treated like the subhuman doormats that they are. Anyway, water is wet and fuck the jews :society:

Last edited:
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Nobody appreciates me :/ TKpilled
★★
31d 22h 46m
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
27d 8h 22m
ERadicator said:
Anyway, water is wet and fuck the jews :society:
Lmfaooo this line got me

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
71d 23h 50m
It takes inceldom and/or thinking for a man to not just be an NPC when it comes to women. You also often see men have an improved opinion of women when they start getting sex due to some kind of new found status.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
217d 8h 46m
BodyFat10orRope said:
It takes inceldom and/or thinking for a man to not just be an NPC when it comes to women. You also often see men have an improved opinion of women when they start getting sex due to some kind of new found status.

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
3d 16h 55m
Putting women back in the kitchen would take centuries to accomplish, even in a post-collapse world. It's done, Its over. The only realistic solutions to the incel problem are those that don't get in the way of chad chasing, like robot companions, affordable plastic surgery, legalized steroids, genetic engineering, etc. You either become chad or "build your own girlfriend".

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
100d 3m
BodyFat10orRope said:
High IQ. Tesla’s me. 3 digit iq’s me.

Loner94

Loner94

Wizard
62d 21h 24m
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
217d 8h 46m
Deleted member 27180

Deleted member 27180

fuck it we ball
-
21d 3h 33m
They pretend to care in public to attract girls but in private they don't give a fuck.

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
22d 20h 59m
Sandwich said:
They pretend to care in public to attract girls but in private they don't give a fuck.
Actually, all bluepillers are cucked enough to legitimately think foids are oppressed and need a white knight to save them. The only non-incels who tend not to give a fuck are the Chads because pussy is as rare and precious to them as air.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
217d 8h 46m
GhostedPhantom said:
Actually, all bluepillers are cucked enough to legitimately think foids are oppressed and need a white knight to save them. The only non-incels who tend not to give a fuck are the Chads because pussy is as rare and precious to them as air.
Soy itself seems to amplify the cuck instinct to fight for "le qweens :soy:" more than ever to the point where they unironically think foids have it harder in the dating market and that looks literally do no matter at all, just look at CuckTears

Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
20d 12h 19m
Absolutely True. If I was getting sex, I would speak about foid rights too. But since all foids hate me, that's why I am a misogynist

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8