Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only reason why i miss @incelius savage

Are you Dw3x?

I'm glad that faggot is gone, it was obvious he was LARPing & was here to troll-one of his threads literally was "you can still be incel even after having a relationship once" which was more or less an admission of guilt.

I'm glad that faggot is gone, it was obvious he was LARPing & was here to troll-one of his threads literally was "you can still be incel even after having a relationship once" which was more or less an admission of guilt.
I still remember when myself, @Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel & @LeFrenchCel fucked him up on a regular basis.

I really hope he's seen that LFC is mod now, his reaction probably was priceless.

That song is a bit of a banger ngl.

I still remember when myself, @Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel & @LeFrenchCel fucked him up on a regular basis.

I really hope he's seen that LFC is mod now, his reaction probably was priceless.
He was unsufferable and the forum is much better without him

he fucked himself over with that thread, was so obvious that he was a larpER when he said that.

yeah I didn't like that much at all.
such a shame on him.

he fucked himself over with that thread, was so obvious that he was a larpER when he said that.
can you link it?

And he said tons of other stuff beforehand
He was unsufferable and the forum is much better without him
It is- whenever I think of "the absolute state" I just remember he could always be here.
yeah I didn't like that much at all.
such a shame on him.
He was one of the worst users of all time, and you could probably make a strong-case for him being the worst.

It is- whenever I think of "the absolute state" I just remember he could always be here.
From what we see he doesn't have alts

can you link it?

And he said tons of other stuff beforehand

based signature
girls und panzer?
yes.

Fucking garbage