Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only reason why i hate being blackpilled so early

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Depression lowers your testosterone, which can lead to me to never become fully grown, as i was supposed. Who knows, maybe it's some little potential which i lose because of my mood, but what can i really do about this...

Is it possible to be black pilled and not depressed? You won't escape depression until you stop yourself worrying about things you can't change. If you can do that, you can reach acceptance.

Is it possible to be black pilled and not depressed? You won't escape depression until you stop yourself worrying about things you can't change. If you can do that, you can reach acceptance.
It's not about accept your parts of body, but accept that u will never taste girls. That's almost immposible to accept especially when you're youngcel and "just start to live ldaring"

It's not about accept your parts of body, but accept that u will never taste girls. That's almost immposible to accept especially when you're youngcel and "just start to live ldaring"
You could be right about it being impossible to accept never tasting a girl. I for one am still a bit deluded deep down with a tiny sliver of hope and I'm 33, poor, grey & balding. I looked ok at my peak so I guess that could explain the continued hope.

You could be right about it being impossible to accept never tasting a girl. I for one am still a bit deluded deep down with a tiny sliver of hope and I'm 33, poor, grey & balding. I looked ok at my peak so I guess that could explain the continued hope.
I was more feminie looking, but extremely cute and childly attractive, when i was like 6 kek, that's the only good experience

I think it's possible yeah