Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only reason this site isn't popular is because of cope

SUH

SUH

Veteran
That is all. Cope is too powerful. Most virgin men have the ability to lower their sex drives unlike us. Any sort of anger gets doused by cope.

In fact, truecels are more likely to be blue pilled copers because they don't want to deal with reality. I've met more blackpilled and misogynistic nonvirgins who are struggling with hypergamy and only had sex once or twice with ugly women but have a glimmer of hope that they can have sex again. All virgins I've met irl were blue pilled.

yes, a lot of people cope thinking "i'm just a late bloomer, i'll get someone one day" and they either kill themselves or end up as a betabux or just lonely copers

i also think this site isn't really popular because
  1. most likely a honeypot (people are afraid of making accounts. i wouldn't doubt a good portion of the "bluepillers" are just unregistered users)
  2. they dislike the extreme/edgy shit we say (although we say some extreme/edgy shit on, a lot of us tend to act different irl)
  3. incels just have a bad reputation because of the way media portrays us

yes, a lot of people cope thinking "i'm just a late bloomer, i'll get someone one day" and they either kill themselves or end up as a betabux or just lonely copers

i also think this site isn't really popular because
  1. most likely a honeypot (people are afraid of making accounts. i wouldn't doubt a good portion of the "bluepillers" are just unregistered users)
  2. they dislike the extreme/edgy shit we say (although we say some extreme/edgy shit on, a lot of us tend to act different irl)
  3. incels just have a bad reputation because of the way media portrays us
Based.