Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason the word nigger is offensive is because social conditioning.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
If you said the word ‘nigger’ to a 4 year old, they would have no idea as to what you are talking about. It is only through social conditioning they know what is up. So by teaching young blacks what the word nigger means, you are only conditioning them into being abused by the word ‘nigger’. This is abuse imo.

If I could abuse your immune system, which normally wouldn’t be affected by the n-word, or other abuses, then doesn’t that apply to the language I speak?

Last edited:
Imagine getting so offended over a six letter word.

I think we should keep it like it is, if it wasn't offensive people would stop using it. It's also funny to see niggers get offended by it

I think we should keep it like it is, if it wasn't offensive people would stop using it. It's also funny to see niggers get offended by it
It’s only offensive because we make it offensive, not because of any inherent nature of it.

Blacks aren’t offended by it

They WANT you to say it, so they have an excuse to hit you with no repercussions

Blacks aren’t offended by it

They WANT you to say it, so they have an excuse to hit you with no repercussions
Obviously you don't say it irl to their face unless you have a death wish