Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason pedophilia is deemed evil is because it's associated with men.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All male sexuality is inherently bad. All things male are evil and gross.

Dislcaimer: I'm not for pedophilia. I understand to progressives, any woman under 50 years old is underaged.

But think for a moment that if pedophilia was mainly a female thing, it would be considered beautiful and innocent.

Fucking a little baby is fucked up, sticking your dick in a vagina of a foid which is not developed yet is wrong. However when the foid has been developed than it shouldn't be a big problem.

If a female teacher has sex with a 10-15 year old boy, the boy is considered lucky to have that experience, Everyone says “nice” The teacher will get off easy and be able to still be a teacher, But if a male teacher has sex with a 10-15 year, his life will basically be ruined even if the girl continuously teased and flirted with him, and by pedophilia I assume you don’t mean sex with babies, I assume you just mean underdeveloped girls

very few 'pedophiles' are true 'pedophiles' as well instead theyre painted with the same brush. wanting to fuck a 13/14 y o is fine by nature and a sign of perfectly healthy male desires regardless of what these libtard progressive faggots say.

If a female teacher has sex with a 10-15 year old boy, the boy is considered lucky to have that experience, Everyone says “nice” The teacher will get off easy and be able to still be a teacher, But if a male teacher has sex with a 10-15 year, his life will basically be ruined even if the girl continuously teased and flirted with him, and by pedophilia I assume you don’t mean sex with babies, I assume you just mean underdeveloped girls

Yes, but it doesn't matter. Even if women straight up molested baby dicks everyone would say how awesome it is.

Too lazy to google the article where one woman did that and the judge said it wasn't pedophilia.

Lots of foids who fuck their male underage school students get away with a slap on the wrist.

If a male fucks his teenager student, his life will pretty much be destroyed.

And the so-called equalitarian feminist foids don't mind the double standard at all.

I've always tried to figure out what age for this type of shit would be good. Like not only should the AOC be set to 13/14, but what about any restrictions given to people? Like should a 30 year old be able to fuck a 13 year old if they are legal? Or should there be different tiers of what you CAN and CAN'T fuck? Everyone will have their own opinions and answers

Hey cuck I only like girl whi r 16 to 18 years old there i said it

Yes, but it doesn't matter. Even if women straight up molested baby dicks everyone would say how awesome it is.

Too lazy to google the article where one woman did that and the judge said it wasn't pedophilia.
Jfc females live life on recruit difficulty

I've always tried to figure out what age for this type of shit would be good. Like not only should the AOC be set to 13/14, but what about any restrictions given to people? Like should a 30 year old be able to fuck a 13 year old if they are legal? Or should there be different tiers of what you CAN and CAN'T fuck? Everyone will have their own opinions and answers
I think a foid should become legal as soon as she gets her first period.

I think a foid should become legal as soon as she gets her first period.
that would include 8 and 9 year olds, cause they sometimes get puberty and periods early.
IDK about you, but even i'm not desperate enough to fuck an 8 year old
13 is lowest i'd comfortably go

it associated with ugly men so yeah it is muhh bad

Pedophiles made pedophilia illegal because they don't want competition. Women are not responsible. Women have no power and they never will.

Fucking a little baby is fucked up, sticking your dick in a vagina of a foid which is not developed yet is wrong. However when the foid has been developed than it shouldn't be a big problem.

Whats your criteria for a female being "developed"

I've had this argument already with posters who claim the arbitrary number 18 is the indicator even though it isn't even a world wide standard and not to long ago was much lower

I asked the user what were is physical and mental criteria for "developed", these were basically his answers:

Physical Criteria - Physical changes to the body, "obvious aging features"

Mental Criteria - "intelligence level sufficient of independently and successfully functioning in a society"

They were just vague arbitrary BS answers, which were easy to dismantle as follows:

Physical Criteria - Biology already has a pretty dependable criteria for determining whether a female is physically ready to take part in sexual intercourse, its called the menstruation cycle, its kind of ridiculous for people to argue that they somehow know better that literally what was programmed into our very genetic code, like they know better than biology does about when were physically ready to reproduce.

Not to mention we have been reproducing with women in those age groups for thousands of years prior to modern "age of consent" standards. Your criteria is really arbitrary and it changes from era to era, in fact we don't even have to look back that far, in modern times it changes from country to country (Sweden = 15, Japan = 13, Mexico = 12, etc), in fact we can narrow down the scope and it still changes (some states in America its 16 in others its 18).

JFL so look at that, it changes from time period, in modern times it varies in countries, and if you look at each country it still varies even further based on states. Its not a dependable criteria, its all arbitrary really.

Mental Criteria - Here's the thing, societies change over time, what it required for a woman to "successfully function" in modern society is obviously completely different back in the 1950's, or even further way back during the times of hunter gatherer communities. So if your argument is seriously just that you adhere to that subjective and ever changing mental criteria then your standards don't mean anything, if you were born in the 1920's you would be fucking 14 year olds then, because women didn't need to really learn anything other than house work and rearing children, and they were thought those things at a very young age. Women didn't need education or degrees, or anything.

So here's the question you have to ask, who decides which era of society we have to consider when we apply your mental criteria, if we choose the modern era then you can't have sex with anyone younger than 18, if we choose the era when patriarchy was its strongest then you can have sex with and marry a very young girl, 16, 15, even 14 maybe. Your mental criteria is arbitrary and subjective, it all depends on which era you exist in.

Also as a side note, not sure if you've talked to women much, their mental development doesn't really go past a young teen, they are all essentially fully grown children, they'd be fucked without men, and modern society just makes them even less likely to "grow up" mentally, they don't have to, their life is on tutorial mode.

that would include 8 and 9 year olds, cause they sometimes get puberty and periods early.

Just put on a helmet like your avatar has so you can't see the age :feelskek:

The key word here is “sometimes”. I agree with her becoming legal as she gets her first period, and that age is usually 13ish, but early menarche is happening now because of hormones in food, and I agree that 9 is excessively young —- doesn’t fly with me

The key word here is “sometimes”. I agree with her becoming legal as she gets her first period, and that age is usually 13ish, but early menarche is happening now because of hormones in food, and I agree that 9 is excessively young —- doesn’t fly with me
Doesn't matter what age we set the AOC to, they won't choose incels to go with. They'd just be legally allowed to fuck chads of ALL ages at 13.
Only way incels would get a piece of the pie is if women were redistributed amongst men. But that's when you get into slavery and sex trafficking. Personally i'd prefer to stay out of both, unless we can get some genetically engineered catgirls lmao

man = nightmare no chance of survivoring difficulty

Waaamyn = tutorial mode with mods and hacks enabled difficulty
Lots of foids who fuck their male underage school students get away with a slap on the wrist.

If a male fucks his teenager student, his life will pretty much be destroyed.

And the so-called equalitarian feminist foids don't mind the double standard at all.

anyone under 18 is a child, except it's okay for them to have sex if it's with a chad her own age or slightly older. and don't worry bro the government knows what's best

Downloadfile 11