Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only reason I live is to see all the becky's who were chad-only turn into a 38 year old foid desperately wondering why chad won’t marry

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When they realise they were just ugly fuck-toys for horny chad while he gets married to a giga stacy after fucking all the girls in town and leaving his DNA inside of them.

I won’t feel bad tbh. If you think that an 8/10 male wants more from a 4/10 than to fuck them, you must be a delusional retard or just a woman.

Redpilled cope. Foids have infinite SMV.:feels:

Sorry to break your bubble, but they'll be sad for a day or 2 then just get a betabuxx cuck husband and milk him for money while still fucking chad and tyrone.

Sorry to break your bubble, but they'll be sad for a day or 2 then just get a betabuxx cuck husband and milk him for money while still fucking chad and tyrone.

They will use betabuxxes for their money

Cope.
You are alive because your are a coward to exit. :bluepill:

The wall is cope

Redpilled cope. Foids have infinite SMV.:feels:
This. One of my threads on ID showed exactly this. A foid that looked like a literal zombie with skin falling apart from her whole body with limbs deformed was called super mode, role-model for sexiness and everything you can think of.
Men? The least imperfection automatically gives you negative SMV, all while foids riddled with diseases looking like a zombie get infinite benefits, validation, job opportunities as models to travel the world for pictures and big money and all kinds of shit.

Just look at this shit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When they realise they were just ugly fuck-toys for horny chad while he gets married to a giga stacy after fucking all the girls in town and leaving his DNA inside of them.

I won’t feel bad tbh. If you think that an 8/10 male wants more from a 4/10 than to fuck them, you must be a delusional retard or just a woman.

"Desperately wondering"? Many turn into lesbians. See below:

Screenshot from 2021 08 24 15 10 38

131978141 1318250691877337 5837012804127180780 n

I've seen this happen. A Chad-lite friend of mind lived with his Becky (fairly plain) girlfriend post-college for 9 years. Afterwards, he marries a younger woman from his work. HE PRETTY MUCH USED UP A KEY BLOCK OF OF THE BECKY'S REPRODUCTIVE PERIOD and then moved on to a younger woman. This dynamic structurally creates incels. I guarantee you she loved him and would have married him but he just didn't want to and she was too stupid to bail before getting used up too much. Lol she treated their dog like a child.

Dude that foid is fucking ugly:feelskek:. Look at her subhuman hairline. And you simp for a”foid” like that kek.:feelshaha:

I'm doing this for more than just physical appearance, dear fellowcel.

She did an excellent job of accelerating my misery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back