Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only reason I live is to see all the becky's who were chad-only turn into a 38 year old foid desperately wondering why chad won’t marry

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
10d 22h 13m
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When they realise they were just ugly fuck-toys for horny chad while he gets married to a giga stacy after fucking all the girls in town and leaving his DNA inside of them.

I won’t feel bad tbh. If you think that an 8/10 male wants more from a 4/10 than to fuck them, you must be a delusional retard or just a woman.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
★★
54d 18h 41m
Redpilled cope. Foids have infinite SMV.:feels:

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Sorry to break your bubble, but they'll be sad for a day or 2 then just get a betabuxx cuck husband and milk him for money while still fucking chad and tyrone.

river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★★★
24d 5h 14m
JoeBruhcel said:
Sorry to break your bubble, but they'll be sad for a day or 2 then just get a betabuxx cuck husband and milk him for money while still fucking chad and tyrone.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
67d 10h 43m
They will use betabuxxes for their money

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 4h 51m
They’ll still have bluepilled retards who think they “scored a hottie:soy:” after simping for her for years to marry

D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
23d 17h 38m
Cope.
You are alive because your are a coward to exit. :bluepill:

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
12d 21h 59m
The wall is cope

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
RecessedChinCel said:
This. One of my threads on ID showed exactly this. A foid that looked like a literal zombie with skin falling apart from her whole body with limbs deformed was called super mode, role-model for sexiness and everything you can think of.
Men? The least imperfection automatically gives you negative SMV, all while foids riddled with diseases looking like a zombie get infinite benefits, validation, job opportunities as models to travel the world for pictures and big money and all kinds of shit.

Just look at this shit.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
Ranny said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When they realise they were just ugly fuck-toys for horny chad while he gets married to a giga stacy after fucking all the girls in town and leaving his DNA inside of them.

I won’t feel bad tbh. If you think that an 8/10 male wants more from a 4/10 than to fuck them, you must be a delusional retard or just a woman.

"Desperately wondering"? Many turn into lesbians. See below:

Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
36d 18h 10m
I've seen this happen. A Chad-lite friend of mind lived with his Becky (fairly plain) girlfriend post-college for 9 years. Afterwards, he marries a younger woman from his work. HE PRETTY MUCH USED UP A KEY BLOCK OF OF THE BECKY'S REPRODUCTIVE PERIOD and then moved on to a younger woman. This dynamic structurally creates incels. I guarantee you she loved him and would have married him but he just didn't want to and she was too stupid to bail before getting used up too much. Lol she treated their dog like a child.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
RecessedChinCel said:
Dude that foid is fucking ugly:feelskek:. Look at her subhuman hairline. And you simp for a”foid” like that kek.:feelshaha:

I'm doing this for more than just physical appearance, dear fellowcel.

She did an excellent job of accelerating my misery.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★★
33d 4h 15m
RecessedChinCel said:
OP is not talking about SMV. Their SMV for casual hookups remains high. But OP is talking about getting committed relationships/marriage. Which is what women want in their 30s much more than casual sex.

And OP said it best to the non-believers:
Ranny said:
If you think that an 8/10 male wants more from a 4/10 than to fuck them, you must be a delusional retard or just a woman.
Forget about getting Chads for marriage @ age 38 - many have trouble even getting normies. (The fact that Chad is still willing to cum in their mouth and slap their face is no consolation for that.)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8