Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the only reason I don't feel bad about tryharding and failing

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Is actually because I never really tried anything hard enough. I see many guys here who feel bad about gymcelling and wasting so much time on it for zero results (at least regarding girls) and other many things once they found out it was all about looks.

However in my case I don't carry this regret: I never really felt like anything was worth the hassle. My life can be resumed by one word: mediocrity. Never really stuck out at anything, never put much effort on most things I did. The few times I did I'd just quit it quickly out of boredom or tiredness. Even the things I'm known for by my family/social circle in reality I'm pretty mediocre (like languages, biology etc) and just know enough to get by. In fact, I can only learn things I find interesting.

Most things I started doing I ended up quitting half way through. I didn't finish highschool in the usual way, I just skipped last year and graduated earlier. JFL.

Last edited:
You need a strong hit of mushrooms, 5g in silent darkness

I have a clean conscience about the relationships and sex stuff at least. I might not have tried absolutely as hard as I humanly could, but I tried much harder than the average person does and still failed. If it's that hard, something is wrong. I was on lunatic mode from the beginning.

You need a strong hit of mushrooms, 5g in silent darkness
126964877 144142660801873 786975735133217786 n

I have a clean conscience about the relationships and sex stuff at least. I might not have tried absolutely as hard as I humanly could, but I tried much harder than the average person does and still failed. If it's that hard, something is wrong. I was on lunatic mode from the beginning.
Yeah, I mean I tried softmaxxing as I could (I still do) and I approachmaxxed as much as I could as well. But then again that's not what I see as tryharding like actually buying stupid PUA courses, boot camps or spend years at the gym. The only thing I spent on these was my dignity but then again, I didn't have much either and quit as soon as I realised I wasn't getting much out of it.

Terence McKenna wasn't very responsible "prescribing" doses :feelsUgh: That's way too much. That's the heroic dose for someone as big as he was. 3g is ok for most manlets.
Yeah, some people can get heroic dose at 3.5g. No harm at doing 5g though. He said his life was mediocre, he will never complain about mediocrity again.

I did 5g once and I had anxiety and depersonalization/derealization for half a year. Dosage is important, man.
Good, it makes you feel alive and grateful.

Ya but Tenshi would only take a mediocre dose of mushroom of maybe 1.5 g.

I did 5g once and I had anxiety and depersonalization/derealization for half a year. Dosage is important, man.

Also, @Tenshi is on SSRIs if my memory isn't betraying me. Mixing that with serotoninergic agonist is very risky.
It's true

also mirin you guys drugmaxxed knowledge