Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only main reason why black foids undesirable is because of status.

gymcel_marcal

gymcel_marcal

GYMCELRAT
It’s so funny seeing incels pretend that they would have sex with an attractive black food if they were given the chance. Shit, some of you would even go as far as fucking a sheboon. These dumb reasons to why men don’t date blackies is due to status. It’s not a bad attitude because white (especially Latin) foids get away with having horrible attitudes too (The Karen & Spicy Latina trope). It’s not physical attractiveness (that is unless you simply just don’t have dark skin attractive) because they’re are black foids of all sizes, facial features, and etc. It has nothing to do with intelligence because half of you wouldn’t mind being with a retarded bitch if you can control her. STATUS. Black foids are seen as inherently less than in society and get treated like shit. This means that sheboons have low social status, and men aren’t looking for that. We’re looking for foids that can make us look better.

This is why male niggers are always dating below average overweight white foids compared to average sheboons. He’s trying to get a social advantage. We’ve all seen it in high school and college.

Reason I don't like sheboons is most of them are morbidly obese. Plus they're fucking insane

Always doesn’t equal most, idiot

this is retarded, why do you care about a foid's status? dark skin and nigger features are just unattractive on foids.

i would be happy if all sexy foids are extremely low status and passed as slaves and i would fuck them instead of being a coping volcel like you

most sheboons are undesirable for me because of their skin and masculine features, i have always been naturally repulsed by black skin, most people are naturally repulsed by black skin

this is retarded, why do you care about a foid's status? dark skin and nigger features are just unattractive on foids.

i would be happy if all sexy foids are extremely low status and passed as slaves and i would fuck them instead of being a coping volcel like you
exactly

OP is a probably a LARPing sheboon.

"Status" jfl incels are literally the bottom of the barrel. Being seen with any kind of woman would elevate your status as an incel

As if men give a shit about a woman's status. That's not even redpill or bluepill. The assertion is fucking retarded period. You sound like a deranged sheboon femcel. I don't want to fuck a woman who looks like a monkey. Not to mention the common issues other's brought up.

Just because attractive black women exist doesn't mean they are even remotely common in a given area. They aren't physically attractive 95% of the time and if they are attractive, they're probably taken anyways by chad/tyrone. No pseudo psychology needed my friend. Just cold hard facts.

Nah it's cuz they look like monkeys and most of them are fat.

Most black men in relationships are with black women
while true majority of cumskin fags also in relationship with white whores
problem is both groups have options outside the racial hegemony. spics do well as well

this leaves all asians(curry inc) who is stuck in their own

I feel like this graycel is a foid.

Since when do men give a shit about a woman's status? A man will date a hot chick who works at McDonalds over an ugly CEO boss bitch.

Black women aren't liked because they're considered aesthetically unappealing and they have horrible attitudes.

Black foids are rejected? JFL. Any Sheebon in the world has more sexual experiences than all of us together.

@LDARbeforeROPE you completely detroyed this retard with logic :feelsPop:

Always doesn’t equal most, idiot
you are either retarded or an elaborate troll :feelskek:

It’s so funny seeing incels pretend that they would have sex with an attractive black food if they were given the chance. Shit, some of you would even go as far as fucking a sheboon. These dumb reasons to why men don’t date blackies is due to status. It’s not a bad attitude because white (especially Latin) foids get away with having horrible attitudes too (The Karen & Spicy Latina trope). It’s not physical attractiveness (that is unless you simply just don’t have dark skin attractive) because they’re are black foids of all sizes, facial features, and etc. It has nothing to do with intelligence because half of you wouldn’t mind being with a retarded bitch if you can control her. STATUS. Black foids are seen as inherently less than in society and get treated like shit. This means that sheboons have low social status, and men aren’t looking for that. We’re looking for foids that can make us look better.

This is why male niggers are always dating below average overweight white foids compared to average sheboons. He’s trying to get a social advantage. We’ve all seen it in high school and college.
High iq