Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The only kind of poverty foids don't care about

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/170ptwl/sexual_poverty/

I left a post on another sub-reddit asking about incels.

A guy posted how women will never understand men in "Sexual Poverty". All I could do was laugh. Just because no woman wants to sleep with you does not mean that you are oppressed.

Foids care about all kinds of poverty but one.

Housing poverty: Foids care about homelessness because motel owners have to fix it by letting the homeless stay in their motels.

Food poverty: Farmers and other blue-collar men have to provide food, which is a human right.

Healthcare poverty: Taxpayers (men) have to provide free healthcare, of course with a focus on foids's health care. (Yes, there is some overrepresentation of foids in nursing, but actually paying for healthcare is done by men.)

Sexual poverty: LOL, that's not a real thing, sweaty inkwell. And it's not a real thing because FOIDS have to suffer a detriment (sex with men they don't find attractive) instead of someone else.

Some comments from the reddit post:

Sexual poverty. My fucking sides.
i will never understand why they can't just jerk off. like you're not dying from not having sex with another person. why is that so much of a problem
OMFG! Poverty??? Good grief, these "victims" of their own making are such drama queens.
Lmao what a sad individual who probably feels entitled to sex but also looks down upon women who enjoy casual sex. Dude won’t put the effort into being a genuinely good human being and complains about not getting any haha oh to be so oblivious

They dont care because its a problem thats exclusive to men, all of the other ones affect women.

When lockdown occurred, many foids couldnt fuck chad and there was also an emphasis on mental health at the time, surprise surprise.

They dont care because its a problem thats exclusive to men, all of the other ones affect women.

When lockdown occurred, many foids couldnt fuck chad and there was also an emphasis on mental health at the time, surprise surprise.
Homelessness disproportionately affects men.

Also, men are more likely to be the targets of "police brutality," which is what the whole BLM thing was about. Foids supported BLM.

The main reason foids laugh about sexual poverty is because curing sexual poverty means that sub-4 men would need sexual access to foids, which is disgusting to foids.

Foids looks out for foids (unless another foid is chasing Chad). What else is new?

Also, men are more likely to be the targets of "police brutality," which is what the whole BLM thing was about. Foids supported BLM.
They care more about black people than men. Defending men, and just men, is impossible for a foid.

Homelessness disproportionately affects men.

The main reason foids laugh about sexual poverty is because curing sexual poverty means that sub-4 men would need sexual access to foids, which is disgusting to foids.
Yes, men are massively affected by homelessness, I think its about 70% are men and 30% women but if it was 100% men, I doubt foids would care.

this subreddit again

"I left a post on another sub-reddit asking about incels."

Move from us, Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Rent fucking free.

You are a woman, go on a vacation, go get anally stretched by every Chad on your city, hang out with your friends and family. Enjoy your unfathomably privileged life.

Get a fucking a life. You already have one, just take the step to live it.

Surgically remove Incels from your brain, the group of people that have ZERO presence in your ACTUAL real life.

"i will never understand why they can't just jerk off. like you're not dying from not having sex with another person. why is that so much of a problem"

This language is so gross :feelsugh:

The lack of understanding of how social animals work, the lack of any empathy whatsoever, even though men have plenty of empathy for women.

It's fucking disgusting. What a despicable sack of fucking shit.

I do not take women's opinion on sex not being a need seriously since most of them were wailing and crying about not being able to get their back blown out by Chad due to roe v wade. Hypocritical faggots
Based.

It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.

The only concept of poverty they have is materialistic shit. They don't understand emotional poverty because they never have to deal with it

damn. we truly are pussy poor.

Just rape theory
full

The only concept of poverty they have is materialistic shit. They don't understand emotional poverty because they never have to deal with it
Poverty for foids means no betabuxxer or simps.

"i will never understand why they can't just jerk off. like you're not dying from not having sex with another person. why is that so much of a problem"

This language is so gross :feelsugh:

The lack of understanding of how social animals work, the lack of any empathy whatsoever, even though men have plenty of empathy for women.

It's fucking disgusting. What a despicable sack of fucking shit.
Foid empathy is a psyop.

I do not take women's opinion on sex not being a need seriously since most of them were wailing and crying about not being able to get their back blown out by Chad due to roe v wade. Hypocritical faggots
Foids are hyper passive faggots. Beat all foids

My dick is dry fucking I’m in pussy poverty!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/170ptwl/sexual_poverty/

Foids care about all kinds of poverty but one.

Housing poverty: Foids care about homelessness because motel owners have to fix it by letting the homeless stay in their motels.

Food poverty: Farmers and other blue-collar men have to provide food, which is a human right.

Healthcare poverty: Taxpayers (men) have to provide free healthcare, of course with a focus on foids's health care. (Yes, there is some overrepresentation of foids in nursing, but actually paying for healthcare is done by men.)

Sexual poverty: LOL, that's not a real thing, sweaty inkwell. And it's not a real thing because FOIDS have to suffer a detriment (sex with men they don't find attractive) instead of someone else.

Some comments from the reddit post:

Want to meet a hypocrite, just meet a woman. They are all hypocrites. They claim to be skrong and induhpenduhnt, but them claim victimhood. Do you think Chad claims victimhood?