Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only intelligence that matters is social

• Thread starter Deleted member 44197
  • Start date
Deleted member 44197

Deleted member 44197

Self-banned
-
Being autistic might as well mean that you might be an exceptional thinker, logical, fast learner, borderline genius, etc. But your social IQ is most likely around 60-70.

Imagine going through life with a straight up retarded social intelligence.

While you are overthinking, worrying and staying at home, everyone else is in relationships, having fun, sex.

Being "intelligent" doesn't fucking matter. Normal people have a genius level of social intelligence in comparison.

Cope.

Being autistic might as well mean that you might be an exceptional thinker, logical, fast learner, borderline genius, etc. But your social IQ is most likely around 60-70.

While you are overthinking, worrying and staying at home, everyone else is in relationships, having fun, sex.

Being "intelligent" doesn't fucking matter. Normal people have a genius level of social intelligence in comparison.
Beyond brutal and suicidefuel

I was professionally assessed. My IQ is in the 98th percentile.

My social skills are ALL below the 10th percentile -- some as low as the 2nd percentile.

I feel like a prisoner who can perceive the world through the bars of my solitary cell, can think about it, understand much of it, comprehend how many things work on so many levels, I can reverse-engineer the programming that drive the NPCs in their routines --- yet I can't hold a decent conversation with an average person about trivial subjects, I scare people by the way I move my body, by the way I make my facial expressions, I can't share my ideas. I'm stuck in this genetic prison for life.

bUt aUtiSm iS a sUpErPoWeR ! :soy:

How pathetic is that?

Last edited:
Autists can barely form words let alone speak coherent sentences. Autism is not something to be looked up to, something to be looked down upon.

I'm a true subhuman. I'm neither intelligent, nor socially competent. :fuk:

Being moderately autistic, ugly and poor is hell on earth. You're smart enough to studycel, but not socially intelligent enough to enjoy a social life or end up with a good job. You're smart enough to work, but you'll only find low-skilled jobs were you end up either bullied or sacked. You could even be exceptionally intelligent or skilled, but your intelligence will only make you more aware of your limitations.

You can function enough to do occasional work and pay taxes, and that's all they give a shit about. They don't care if you slip through the cracks in regards to having a functioning social life. Despite working hard, I've ended up as a wageslave and a friendless khhv. I feel like I'm in a genetic prison where I can only experience's life's drudgery and none of its pleasures.

Last edited:
Based being NPC neurotypical normie is more important then being Chad

Its all About Money and how to Use IT / manouver Through the world.

You Need social competence or your kinda fucked :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

high iq post sadly

eing autistic might as well mean that you might be an exceptional thinker, logical, fast learner, borderline genius, etc. But your social IQ is most likely around 60-70.

I'm a schizotypal Aspie - I have above average intelligence yet struggle socially in every aspect.

a personality disorder characterized by peculiar or eccentric thoughts, behaviors, and patterns of speech, odd beliefs or fantasies, disturbances in the perception of events, difficulty in forming or maintaining close relationships, and a tendency to be suspicious or paranoid Individuals with a condition called schizotypal personality disorder have mild versions of some schizophrenia symptoms, such as slight paranoia or jumpy speech patterns, but not the hallucinations and delusions that characterize serious forms of the disease.— Anna Gosline

Re: Rate My ROBLOXian
Moronism
Png

#45789550Monday, April 18, 2011 11:19 PM CDT
0-0

Moronism
Png

#180925533Saturday, January 02, 2016 1:28 PM CST
If you are going to learn a programming language, I would suggest that you choose the language based on its viability for your given situation. It is not necessarily the language itself that matters entirely; it is the programming concepts, problem-solving capability, and self-determination that creates the eventual result.

H C

AAD

Last edited:
I was professionally assessed. My IQ is in the 98th percentile.

My IQ may very well be in that percentile, as I immediately envision vivid daydreaming upon resting and was tested under the influence of no effective antidepressants or stimulants.

Decoding

Childhood1