Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only incel getting positive comments in that BBC documentary...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
... is Matt, the effete, effeminate, bespectacled dog walker guy. That's what they want us to be, all hopeful and kind and inoffensive and mild mannered as opportunities for happiness are being cut off all around us.
Facemogs me, btw.

F for the gymcel James who ruined his skin with roids because he thought muscles attract women.

Catfishman confirmed for fakecel girlfriend-having normie but he does waste a lot of roastie time.

he looks like the typical "nice gay friend"

That Matt guy is not an incel. He just doesn’t realise he’s gay. He’s not ugly at all.

The one jew York city kikecel

There are 4 types of autistic people

1. The low functioning mentally retarded autistic person
2. The aloof, depressed, withdrawn autistic person
3. The optimistic obnoxiously annoying over the top autistic person
4. The functional somewhat normie autist that has mastered the act of pretending to be normie but is dying inside autistic person

This guy is 3

... is Matt, the effete, effeminate, bespectacled dog walker guy. That's what they want us to be, all hopeful and kind and inoffensive and mild mannered as opportunities for happiness are being cut off all around us.
Facemogs me, btw.
View attachment 130875

F for the gymcel James who ruined his skin with roids because he thought muscles attract women.

Catfishman confirmed for fakecel girlfriend-having normie but he does waste a lot of roastie time.
wtf he is not incel, he's a fucking mentalcel autist at worst.

Fucking strong jawline, square face, decent facial bones, and decent eye area. Nowhere NEAR incel. 6/10 at minimum, he doesnt have the pudgy, zero-jawline look of an average guy.

wtf he is not incel, he's a fucking mentalcel autist at worst.

Fucking strong jawline, square face, decent facial bones, and decent eye area. Nowhere NEAR incel. 6/10 at minimum, he doesnt have the pudgy, zero-jawline look of an average guy.
he needs a haircut. long hair on a weak frame looks gay and effeminate. only tall strong handsome guys can pull off the long hair look without looking overly feminine

"he just needs a shower"

they tell him he will make a wonderful 10th boyfriend for an ugly girl someday, just keep fighting the good fight

and keep having bullshit hobbies that serve others like wrangling dogs around, lord knows no one wants anything to do with you unless you have a cute dog to pet or some candy or free money to hand out

they tell him he will make a wonderful 10th boyfriend for an ugly girl someday, just keep fighting the good fight

and keep having bullshit hobbies that serve others like wrangling dogs around, lord knows no one wants anything to do with you unless you have a cute dog to pet or some candy or free money to hand out
raised by a single mother should tell you everything about him. he's a nice guy but incredibly naive.

I do think inceldom is caused by extreme femininity (in a bad way not like a pretty boy way). This man falls into that sub group. High submissiveness, high neoteny, idealistic, romantic types. You see a lot of that here on the forums if you pay attention.

Facemogs me, btw.
View attachment 130875

I agree with the assessment that the guy isn't really incel tier looking. Problem is that he has to be much better looking then he is in order to bag a looksmatch foid.

Also jfl at those retarded foids. Notice how none of them bother to actually try and contact him. They even mention him taking a shower lol.

I do think inceldom is caused by extreme femininity (in a bad way not like a pretty boy way). This man falls into that sub group. High submissiveness, high neoteny, idealistic, romantic types. You see a lot of that here on the forums if you pay attention.
@Napoleon de Geso

Complete poof, stinks of aspie.

When I see these people on camera it's so crystal clear why they've never had relationships.

The darkest pill, I've never had a relationship. I must appear just as bad or worse than these people. I'm just as socially incompetent and garish as these people. This is how I appear to other people.

God help me.

Help. Me.

Some of it could be blamed on that. But the vast majority is simply low status men who never had a chance to begin with. Romance and idealism is present because we allow youngcels here, and they still believe in that shit.

I agree with the assessment that the guy isn't really incel tier looking. Problem is that he has to be much better looking then he is in order to bag a looksmatch foid.

Also jfl at those retarded foids. Notice how none of them bother to actually try and contact him. They even mention him taking a shower lol.
its just virute signalling to sucker in orbiters.

Complete poof, stinks of aspie.

When I see these people on camera it's so crystal clear why they've never had relationships.

The darkest pill, I've never had a relationship. I must appear just as bad or worse than these people. I'm just as socially incompetent and garish as these people. This is how I appear to other people.

God help me.

Help. Me.

Yup. Just get a gym membership, bro. It will fix everything. Lol.

Facemogs me, btw.
View attachment 130875

Link to video, please?

Men like him would never touch a woman in their life. At best, an asexual relationship with cuddle and other shits.
I had to take a look twice, I thought he was a girl.

It is the dog pill...

>he just needs a shower
why are normies so aggressive
he looks perfectly normal, no indication of unusual showering customs

Not incel, he has a decent enough face and is NT. I thought he gave off a homosexual vibe too.
When he enters the restaurant or whatever it was with the nice clothes you can see his ascension potential.

Last edited:
A weak man with no backbone, doesn't dare to fight against the status quo.
The model incel in the eyes of the normiscum. "Just LDAR you fucking virgin lol."

Thought criminals are deemed so because they will be treated like lawbreakers.

There are 4 types of autistic people

1. The low functioning mentally retarded autistic person
2. The aloof, depressed, withdrawn autistic person
3. The optimistic obnoxiously annoying over the top autistic person
4. The functional somewhat normie autist that has mastered the act of pretending to be normie but is dying inside autistic person

This guy is 3
Very accurate description and I fully agree. Low T aspie imo, they are mild-mannered.

i didn’t realize how fat catcuckman was. fucking lard ass

They like him because he knows his place. He's not uppity. He's a good, obedient Incel Tom who will never want to do anything about the shit hand he was dealt in life. He'll happily accept his place on the bottom of the totem pole and embrace his role as the low-status male that normtard douchebags condescend to in order to boost their own egos.

Matt has the kind of personality people in IT would hope all men would have. And if all men had Matt's personality, the human race would cease to exist.

If he got rid of his glasses and a haircut he'd be a 6-7/10 chad-lite.
how tall is he?

The entire comments section of the vid is a blackpill in itself. All the commenters are hot for Matt, objectively the most attractive incel. No one gives 2 shits about Irishcel because he's ugly and acne ridden.

Facemogs me, btw.
View attachment 130875

Look at that strong side profile.

Facemogs me, btw.
View attachment 130875

"I don't know why he can't find someone"

we have all telepathically unanimously decided that his nose looks fucking stupid you evil sociopathic people. the absolute norman scum posters. they just can't tell the truth. they actually love lieing. they'll lie about the fucking weather.

i dont believe hes incel, he is gl upper normie

Facemogs me, btw.
View attachment 130875

That guy is a delusional fucking cuck.:soy::soy::soy: Plus he is not nearly as bad looking as many and incels and not short either.

He was cringey as hell when he was singing karaoke like a cuck. The only reason they liked him the most is because they compared him to roid face and catfishman.

i'd shoot myself if i was dumb and pathetic enough of an attention whore to show my face in a documentary which was obviously supposed to make incels look bad in the first place. being a tool for them to achieve their goal. great. these people are like bald jack v2.0.