Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The only hope for life that I have at this point is getting just deserts

• Thread starter Deleted member 44058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44058

Self-banned
-
Society in general is turning to shit and there seems to be no way to get back on track. We are going only one way and that is down. Even if we hit the bottom, the question is still IF/WHEN we will ever recover or get a society that is relatively normal again, if when it will likely be after our lifetime. Which is why I hope by some kind of miracle the masses get jogged/jammed and turn against these leaders en masse. Or, at least if there is an afterlife/next life, I'd want us to have the opportunity to experience living in times that we missed out on. I don't think what our leaders do is forgivable. The masses are complicit, but as annoying as they can be, they are not the ones behind it.

That is our last hope.

I seriously doubt male-female relationship will change for the better in the next few hundred years. Only solution for the next-gen incels will be android maid waifus.

I seriously doubt male-female relationship will change for the better in the next few hundred years. Only solution for the next-gen incels will be android maid waifus.
Or possibly Do-it-yourself waifus/girls/whatever (wasn't into anime but I will say the aesthetic is cute) someday if one has some mechanical or electronic know-how. Maybe you can theoretically create a mechanical one with little or no electronics needed.

Sadly, within in the next 50-100 years I expect a cataclysm to wipe everything out before that might even happen. That's the blackpilled part of my speech.

I just want to see America collapse tbh:feelzez::ahegao:

Or possibly Do-it-yourself waifus/girls/whatever (wasn't into anime but I will say the aesthetic is cute) someday if one has some mechanical or electronic know-how. Maybe you can theoretically create a mechanical one with little or no electronics needed.

Sadly, within in the next 50-100 years I expect a cataclysm to wipe everything out before that might even happen. That's the blackpilled part of my speech.
Who knows, if some global war or famine doesnt break out, people will stay docile.

Who knows, if some global war or famine doesnt break out, people will stay docile.
If it is something as severe as a global nuclear war, everyone will die from fallout or only doing things to survive.

Honestly, I almost feel like becoming volcel, what is stopping me is the desire to have the sexual experience. I feel like my "ideal" is also such a rare breed that the chance of meeting it not to mention if she reciprocates is extremely slim.