Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only for gooks in the west to have a future is to mix their genes with whites.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Face it's our fucking genes that make us undesirable to people in the west. Our genes is what's causing more and more gooks in the west to become ricecels. Rice genes are probably in most cases the worst of males. Low t gives us small pp and makes us look like fucking children which is no femoids or other men will take us seriously. We are generic looking which is why chads among our race are so fucking rare.
Some people might say we have high iq, it's true that we have a higher iq on average than white Europeans but what's worth having an iq that's only like 5 fuckign points different from the Europeans and having no creativity. Some say we are hard working, yeah that's good but what's worth it having a good work ethic if you have to wageslave while our women get cucked by different races. People might say that we don't age, but what's worth when the fact is that we look like children compared to men of other races at the same age.
The reason why noodlewhores leave us is because of our shit genes, and we need improve them! I suggest ricecels especially the rich looksmax by getting plastic surgery. If we do that I think we will have a decent chance of ascending with a white becky. That will give superior hapa children who will have better time getting women. We need also put a leash on our women like MENA men to prevent them from betraying us.

Why don’t you just rape noodlewhores already (invideogame)

Your women are already doing that.

Hapas: +Sex -Mental Health -Physical health
Asians: -Sex -Mental Health +Physical health

Same shit, different problems.

I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS I HATE HABAS

in the near future. a segment of the white population will carry a small amount of rice genetics

Face it's our fucking genes that make us undesirable to people in the west. Our genes is what's causing more and more gooks in the west to become ricecels. Rice genes are probably in most cases the worst of males. Low t gives us small pp and makes us look like fucking children which is no femoids or other men will take us seriously. We are generic looking which is why chads among our race are so fucking rare.
Some people might say we have high iq, it's true that we have a higher iq on average than white Europeans but what's worth having an iq that's only like 5 fuckign points different from the Europeans and having no creativity. Some say we are hard working, yeah that's good but what's worth it having a good work ethic if you have to wageslave while our women get cucked by different races. People might say that we don't age, but what's worth when the fact is that we look like children compared to men of other races at the same age.
The reason why noodlewhores leave us is because of our shit genes, and we need improve them! I suggest ricecels especially the rich looksmax by getting plastic surgery. If we do that I think we will have a decent chance of ascending with a white becky. That will give superior hapa children who will have better time getting women. We need also put a leash on our women like MENA men to prevent them from betraying us.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The slants have their own communities politicans and businesses they don't need whitey

deluded af. plastic surgery won't fix your race (or penis). asian women seek mayo men even if they live in a diverse places; they still won't go for Tyrones or ethnic Chads. they want that access and adjacency to whiteness and white privilege. that is why they still go for white sub 5, it has to do with the perceived privilege associated with whiteness.:blackpill:

Last edited:
But it's bad since women are leaving us, rice men should be more like MENA men when it comes to women, keep women from whoring out to foreigners while taking women from foreigners. It's ancient practice among all peoples, men prevented women from getting with men from foreign tribes while men tried to take women from foreign tribes.

This will dilute East Asian intelligence.

Hapas still get brutally mogged by whites which is why they have the exact same problems as us in the west. No noodle will pick a hapa when she can get a full white instead.

The only solution is racial segregation and sharia law for noodlewhores.

Whitu pussu onry:ahegao::feelsohh:

You're taking "There is a future in the West for Asians" as an axiom. But there's no law of nature that says this must be so. Over the course of history, plenty of minority groups have been crushed and stamped out. Why not Asian-Americans?

What ricecels really need to do is be like Poland and close your fucking borders. Start Kim Jong Un maxxing and trap your people in the country.