Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only feminism I support is lesbian separatism.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
But not as a "strategy", like some feminists theorized, I think they should pursue separatism and nothing else. I support them because it's the most logical coherent and radical way to abandon what they define as "patriarchy", and because it's the only way a woman can follow ideological purity and be disciplined.

The feminism as I know it, is incoherent, some feminists may say "it's not monolithic", in other words, it's incoherent. Too many pop feminist pollute their own movement, the only doctrine they should follow is lesbian separatism.

Feminists should also acknowledge that we men created their own ideology, and we supported it by financing their actions. Rockfeller and Soros financed feminism. So, feminists should be very aware of the influences rich men had on their movement, and then they should build their own independence, but the first step is to become lesbians and create a little society composed only by women.

I support lesbian separatism because I want nothing to do with women and I think that separatism is always the best coherent choice when you dislike an entire gender.

I also believe that we men could do better without women, we could focus entirely on copes and science, developing artificial wombs without feminist parties there to deny us to pursue our male virtues. Nowadays feminists are polluting society, if they separate from us they can finally achieve their "independence", and we men will finally be freed from the feminists influence in our societies.

If men and women separate that means no women for Chad which is fine by me.

That's something I've always been for, sex segregation. All the issues between men and women would be squashed real easy if men and women are separated for good. I know it's nothing but a pipe dream but man imagine how good the world would be if we can achieve this.

I support the he legalization of sex workers. (Prostitutes)

That's something I've always been for, sex segregation. All the issues between men and women would be squashed real easy if men and women are separated for good. I know it's nothing but a pipe dream but man imagine how good the world would be if we can achieve this.
Yes we can talk about science and human advancement while they rot in their primitive societies worshipping nature and having bad trips with fake "psychedelic spirituality". Lesbian separatism will be a shithole and we will advance major copes. Their end is inevitable.

I think it would be the most cut and dry solution, but you have to think about how there's plenty of female only tribes, but no male only tribes in history. There's also question of who raises kids. I don't know about ppl here but most ppl I know dislike their dad.

OP wont post anything about feminism anymore