Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only female to ever call you on your phone is your mother

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
No other foid will call you unless it's work or etc. So remember boyos to always answer your mother's call because sooner or later when she's gone, that's it, end of the line boyos:feelscry: I know some mothers piss us off at times or whatever but in the end they are the only ones who truly cared for us and supported us:feelscry::feelscry:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: just play hangman irl br0

Cope.

My sister calls me sometimes.

She rarely calls me

That’s basically my call history

jesus this is true just my mom and rarely my sisters, they hate me so there isn't a reason for them to talk with me, no other female ever called me

Holy shit, this actually just hit hard. I have never had an actual conversation on the phone with a foid for something not school related. End of the line indeed.

Only time women who were not family called me on the the phone was either for work or them trying to lure me into being a beta orbiter.

I honestly tried making friends with ugly women I weren't attracted to :soy::soy: but they were so fucking dull and boring that I stopped trying. Maybe they were just being dull just to get rid of me, though. Juggernaut theory and all.

No other foid will call you unless it's work or etc. So remember boyos to always answer your mother's call because sooner or later when she's gone, that's it, end of the line boyos:feelscry: I know some mothers piss us off at times or whatever but in the end they are the only ones who truly cared for us and supported us:feelscry::feelscry:
That's the sad reality, fuck getting a text or a call from an actual foid sounds so thrilling:cryfeels:

True i only have her and doctor/school numbers in contacts

That’s basically my call history
Enjoy it for the time being boyo:cryfeels:
Holy shit, this actually just hit hard. I have never had an actual conversation on the phone with a foid for something not school related. End of the line indeed.
Ive never even speaken to any other foid on the phone except my mother:feelscry:
Only time women who were not family called me on the the phone was either for work or them trying to lure me into being a beta orbiter.

I honestly tried making friends with ugly women I weren't attracted to :soy::soy: but they were so fucking dull and boring that I stopped trying. Maybe they were just being dull just to get rid of me, though. Juggernaut theory and all.
Don't even try make friends with the ugly ones bro, it'll just raise their ego

Yeah, I just realized that as well. Not even once in my lifetime :feelsbadman:

Fake and cope.
My grandmother called me the other month to wish me a happy birthday :chad:

The only PERSON to ever call me on my phone.

tbh when my mom dies I will rope.

My grandmother also calls sometimes

Mom,sister, grandma

More fuel for the rope.

The joke is truly upon you OP, sometimes I call my grandma too. Yeah, take that! You must feel so stupid right now :feelskek:

I sometimes get calls from my aunt :what:

:chad:

This post made me check my call history. The only other time I ever talked to anyone on the phone was when I needed to fix my phone plan or fix a billing issue...... fk idk y I even have a cellphone line..... y was I born subhuman :feelscry:

I sometimes get calls from my aunt :what:

:chad:
Chad. Is
This post made me check my call history. The only other time I ever talked to anyone on the phone was when I needed to fix my phone plan or fix a billing issue...... fk idk y I even have a cellphone line..... y was I born subhuman :feelscry:
God shall reward us in the next life brother do not worry

That's wrong. once a foid called me but it was wrong number and she hang up

The only female to ever call me other than my mother (10 times per day at times... fuck you cunt) was my counselor Debra. To lie to me and drive me to suicide. Females are evil incarnate.

Sorry to hear man :feelsbadman: