Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the only curries that matter are brahmins

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
The average IQ of an average indian is somewhere between 80s - 90s, the average IQ of an indian brahmin is 113, every single nobel prize winner from india was a brahmin, and so was Ramanajun. Basically the indian government should be serving the brahmins harems of whores in order for india to innovate better, most of indian history and culture was made because of the upper castes whom had higher IQs.

All curries matter.

Shitskin curry cope.

sadly government is cucked and favors dalits

Yeah the should practice eugenics in south asia, make all the High IQ curries reproduce more, instead of the dalit subhumans
they give dalits free University and job slots :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. High IQ brahmins have to work harder than dalit Subhumans. Over forCurryland.

I could also be high iq if I had gf

What about hanuman the monkey God do you curries believe that bullshit?

Dalits are like niggers
@Pixycel is mixed nig and dalit
coping brown( :feelspuke: )dalit hands typed this post.

I'm a giga Aryan brahmin bhai:society::society::society:

cope article, cope thread

Curry lives don't matter. I say this as a pajeet myself

The average IQ of an average indian is somewhere between 80s - 90s, the average IQ of an indian brahmin is 113, every single nobel prize winner from india was a brahmin, and so was Ramanajun. Basically the indian government should be serving the brahmins harems of whores in order for india to innovate better, most of indian history and culture was made because of the upper castes whom had higher IQs.
Massive cope. IQ doesn’t mean shit. Breeding programs like this will just make everyone fully aware that despite curries being super high iq, no one still wants to fuck them.

Do you actually think the average non-curry even knows the difference? They can't even point to India on a map do you think they'll know the nuances between different subgroups? Save some copium for the rest of us bro

Massive cope. IQ doesn’t mean shit. Breeding programs like this will just make everyone fully aware that despite curries being super high iq, no one still wants to fuck them.
Cope if the IQ raises we could invent sexbots and not shit on the street
The only curries that matter are the hunza and kalash and nurastsnis
Nurustanis are abused cocks that were used as sex slaves by mughual sultans

Can somebody change castes in the system? Say some Dalit family lucked out and had a genius son who became accomplished. Could the family then raise their caste to the Brahmins?

Good job brown sepoy. Hope you're finding the taste of your white masters' boots appetizing.
Yes yes give me more
Sbdjdjj

My white masters :ahegao::ahegao:

Curry lives matter
I can't breed

The plague or the cholera, it's over for them anyways.

Hindu dindu shitskin cope

You are Hindu, curry fakecel vibes.:chad:

@Made in Heaven is basically this worships whites like a loyal dog, probably gonna become a tranny and suck white dick or something
Everyone worships whites. You're just too pathetic to admit it. That's why you live in a white country while speaking a white language. I think you're just upset that I actually have pink skin and not shitskin like you:feelsjuice:

Everyone worships whites. You're just too pathetic to admit it. That's why you live in a white country while speaking a white language. I think you're just upset that I actually have pink skin and not shitskin like you:feelsjuice:
:feelskek::feelskek:Stop projecting your own white cum slurping behaviour onto other ethnics, most ethnics do not have this cucked behaviour,and why would I be jelous that you have pink skin your still an incel:feelsokman: I'd be more jelous of some chadpreet or tyrone over you

He still slays in SEA unironically. pink skin, blue eyes = god to jungle gooks. Needless to say, he may be ugly, but he'd be even uglier if he had dark skin and dark eyes
no he doesnt he's fat and ugly, there was a looksmax 4/10 white normie who got 3/10 jungle gooks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back