Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only creatures i like are cats

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Best pets, intelligent emotional creatures, best looking creatures, cutest behavior, clean and high sentience, don't take bullshit from anyone and most importantly, they're the only creatures who really love me for some reason
images

images

If i saw a starving village full of humans and one starving cat, i would save the starving cat and it would be a win-win situation for me

I like most cats and some dogs.

i approve of this thread

Cats are the best. I like all animu though hope to pet a bear one day

Cats are the best. I like all animu though hope to pet a bear one day
Other animals are either wild or low sentience, cats are the only high sentience pets on earth

Other animals are either wild or low sentience, cats are the only high sentience pets on earth
Cats are like consciousness itself in a Buddhist sense imo. You wont understand it just like you cant understamd the mind of a cat. It comes when it comes on its own terms all you can do is set the conditions. If you try to rush to the cat it flees

Can't stand dogs, they smell like shit, are very high maintenance, very high risk and they will fuck your wife
I guess thats why i said "some" and not "most". :feelshmm:

Also i dont get why people get angry to dogs when they fuck girls. Its not like he is actively trying to seduce the girl. The girl is a zoophile thats the problem :lul:. Zoophile girls probably feel better about themselves whenever people blame the dog and not the girl.
Are you gonna blame the dog for acting upon his instincts?
You put a sausage infront of him and get angry when he eats it.
Blame the the dogfucker girl, she is definitely disgusting and likes to take advantage of dog's natural instincts.

understandable from your perspective

Cats, the most popular and overrated animal there is. Almost everybody loves cats and i hate it. I remember a fine summers childhood day when my grandpa kicked a cat with his steel cap shoes, it screamed. Good times.

The reason i hate cats is because they kill the precious wild birds. It's not good for the wildlife. They're an invasive species.

I sometimes watch this documentary whenever people show their extreme affection for cats:

View: https://youtu.be/gxUTl_xd9u0

What a faggot post. I hate people who hate hate/hurt cats.

Also fuck dogs. The ultimate "tryhard"/normie pet. Bonus negative points if its a pitbull or black lab.

Cats are sadistic, man. I once saw a cat sadistically play with an injured, helpless baby robin for an entire day before finally killing it. It caught the bird in the morning and didn't finally kill it until nighttime. It's not just housecats that play with their helpless prey- even big cats such as lions and leopards do this.

Cats are sadistic, man. I once saw a cat sadistically play with an injured, helpless baby robin for an entire day before finally killing it. It caught the bird in the morning and didn't finally kill it until nighttime. It's not just housecats that play with their helpless prey- even big cats such as lions and leopards do this.

I usually try to scare them away or throw stuff at them whenever they enter bird territory. There's too many people letting their cats outside in the summertime. Now in winter it's pretty chill and i rarely see any cats outside. We can all do our best to prevent this invasive species from Egypt killing our native wildlife.