Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only chance incels have is to somehow succeed in sports

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
However, this means that our parents must send us to teams when we are 5 or 6 and we actually have to put in all the work in the world to make it to a decent level. But the advantages are amazing: you get a good nutrition and it can help you grow more, you will have a body better than everyone else in your class (and believe me, females are crazy for guys with abs in middle and even high school) and if you are really good, you will be granted popularity. It's the biggest regret of my life that I didn't tried to get into football (European football, not American).

Plus, if you manage to get to a good team, you will have lots of money, status and females will come alone, you won't have to do shit. Plus sponsorships, etc. You don't have to reach the top of the top. Even average players are successful

just have good genes and parents theory

Being good at sports is mostly genetics. The people who work hard in sports are the losers who don't make the team

Uh, no. We are genetic trash. There is no career field that is as dependent on your genetic circumstances as athletics.

Most of us are better off studying law or medicine or engineering, wageslaving, and saving.

What the fuck are you smoking?

It's the biggest regret of my life

Same. I quit in like 5th or 6th grade though. My older brother quit and I got a bad team in one sport and was told I would have them again so I quit.

Wish I had gone into boxing at a young age.
status and females will come alone, you won't have to do shit. Plus sponsorships, etc. You don't have to reach the top of the top. Even average players are successful

Even the adult non pros that I see playing football seem to make friends with other athletic guys from the team which has big benefits.

Last edited:
Tried many different sports when I was younger. I sucked at every single one of these.
I gave up on that, not worth it

Played Canadian football in high school, sucked at it and I was the smallest on the team