Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only benefit I’m gonna get outta contributing to society is being able to live on my own

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The only Incentive for me to have a job is living alone that’s it I don’t get anything more than the bare Necessities to stay alive I can’t even have friend to hangout with ONE

Wow, I disagree.

You can make friends by finding hardcore similar interests.

Also, to ascend you only need one woman.
Tgeres at least a reasonable shot of that.

Wow, I disagree.

Making friends as an adult is mission Impossible especially if you’re ugly or short

Wow, I disagree.

I concur. I do a lot of volunteering and met a lot of toilets. Maybe if I was either NT or ADHD I would have ascended years ago. :blackpill: This is because looks matter less for warm approaches.

Making friends as an adult is mission Impossible especially if you’re ugly or short

That's not true, it really depends on where you go. I like making new friends, but then again I'm an Extrovert and always need someone to talk to.

If only I had a toilet that loved me with whom I could talk. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

That's not true, it really depends on where you go. I like making new friends, but then again I'm an Extrovert and always need someone to talk to.

If only I had a toilet that loved me with whom I could talk. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It’s not false normies don’t let anybody into their social circles they’re very selective with who they do and don’t allow just like women are selective with who they reproduce with

Well if I’m outta school how am I supposed to make friends as an ugly man ?
probably work, meetups, or bars. i was part of a lunch group from a previous company i worked at. we didn't hang outside of work though.

I’m just a gear in another man’s machine, A step tool for another man’s mission. I am the NPC