Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media the ongoing tale of oshikiri (shortcels gtfi)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I was reading this horror manga from Junji Ito, quite interesting by the way

it's a story about a manlet japanese boy (who's also kinda of a hapa) who ends up killing his (also former manlet) best friend after he start to grow taller over 6'. After killing him, oshikiri starts to have really weird hallucinations, but are they really only hallucinations?

There's other tales from the perspective of the same protagonist revolving around supernatural phenomenons, but I found this one interesting since it's quite blackpilled. Funny how oshikiri's friend gets extremely popular when he gets taller, even calling the attention of oshikiri's oneitis.

a7ac47e98098991110fc6b739abc26ea.jpg

I'll read this.

Interesting, will take a read of this when I can.

Is this story continuous, or is it a single chapter?

Is this story continuous, or is it a single chapter?
There's other tales about oshikiri. I think 6 or more chapters but regarding other paranormal events he experience. Very cool.

Is there anime

I've read Junji Ito's collection too. I like the gore scenes

only reason I didn't finish reading uzumaki is because I'm waiting for this adaptation, cool asf

Just noticed Toonami has LGBT flag colours on their channel logo.

:feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back