Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one time i had a chance with a girl i was sabotaged by my "friend"

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I had this Arab friend I used to hang out with all the time in college. One time we met these two girls and I started talking with one of them and even got her number. She was a little chubby and like a 4, and this was in 2013 so tinder wasn't popular and hypergamy wasn't as bad. Anyway, I told my friend I wanted to meet up with her on campus but that I couldn't make it. A few days passed and I talked to the girl and she told me he had actually met up with her and told her that I was desperate for girls, basically telling her not to consider me anymore. I was like wtf I thought we were bros, fucking shady Arab cunt :feelsree:. Needless to say, I never spoke to him again...and I lost the girl.

Men are cunts who would kill you for pussy. Real bros are ultra rare.

I had this Arab friend I used to hang out with all the time in college. One time we met these two girls and I started talking with one of them and even got her number. She was a little chubby and like a 4, and this was in 2013 so tinder wasn't popular and hypergamy wasn't as bad. Anyway, I told my friend I wanted to meet up with her on campus but that I couldn't make it. A few days passed and I talked to the girl and she told me he had actually met up with her and told her that I was desperate for girls, basically telling her not to consider me anymore. I was like wtf I thought we were bros, fucking shady Arab cunt :feelsree:. Needless to say, I never spoke to him again...and I lost the girl.
It is a sad story. :feelscry:

What did the cunt gain by doing that?

what a volcel for not hanging out with her lmao you could have gotten hole.

dont fucking trust arabs @yez

Türk kızlari siki buyuk diye zencilerle, parayı bastırdığı için de araplarla yatıyor zaten.
orospular :feelscomfy:

It's nice to see "friends" helping you when you need it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Unfortunately guys will throw you under the bus for used up pussy & elevate her to a level she's no where near.

Ruthless game every man for himself.

D41967EF 89FA 4702 8907 5A535352A3B1