Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Omegle Pill

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
The final nail in the coffin for me that I am genuinely ugly, that I am not mentally ill, and that people are just genuinely repulsed to be around me was when I went on Omegle a year ago.

80% of the teenage girls on there would look at me, laugh at me, and skip.

Now teenagers are impulsive creatures who just act on how they feel with no self-control.

Experiencing that means that at an instinctual, impulsive level, the female animal sees me and is repulsed by my existence.

And no, it isn't anything superficial like acne, bad hair, fat, unshaved. I was in shape, clean shaved, no acne (benozyl peroxide), nice clothes, longer hair.
Good night

I am too non NT to even go on omegle I cant stand when someone is looking right at me :worryfeels::society:

Im extremely short and ugly. Being crazy, fat, poor is cherry on top.

I can't go on Omegle tbh, I'd be hit with "nigger" and skipped or other slurs and skipped. If not that, they'd just say im ugly and skip, ye bro im not really ever going to try Omegle

I never got humiliated more than on such Apps