Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The older you get, the less people around your age will be on the internet

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
I don’t believe for one second that the 15-year-old LARPing as 22 on here is actually 22. Most people around my age are spending their time with their girlfriend and IRL friends already, they’re not autistically discussing Roblox and spamming hentai on some random obscure incel forum.

It’s just such a sad thing once you realize it. Not only have most of your peers already experienced way more and managed to successfully surpass milestones way ahead of you, but they also have zero intentions of being friends with the likes of you.

I don’t mean to bring anyone down with this, but in all honesty, at this stage of your life, if you’re left behind, you’re most likely doomed. Everyone’s already figured it out. Everyone’s already doing their own thing. They already have their own inner social circle and their own friends and girlfriends, they’re not gonna waste time on you. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, buddy boyo, your best bet in not letting the loneliness consume you is to crawl your ass right back here where you can talk with a bunch of prepubescent coomers who will eventually ascend once they finish puberty and get replaced by yet another batch of teenage zoomers and the newer generation, and the cycle continues, and by then who knows? Maybe you’ll get to even celebrate your wizardry.

In general, I think the internet banished about every functioning adults. They’re too busy studying, working, spending time with their girlfriends, etc. and it feels beyond lonely when you realize that most people on Twitter, Reddit, etc. everywhere are way younger than you despite you not even being in your late 20s yet, let alone 30s.

I think the oldercels are probably gonna relate to this more. @Epedaphic @JayGoptri

Sorry for the usual pessimism tbh. :feelsbadman:

I don’t believe for one second that the 15-year-old LARPing as 22 on here is actually 22. Most people around my age are spending their time with their girlfriend and IRL friends already, they’re not autistically discussing Roblox and spamming hentai on some random obscure incel forum.

It’s just such a sad thing once you realize it. Not only have most of your peers already experienced way more and managed to successfully surpass milestones way ahead of you, but they also have zero intentions of being friends with the likes of you.

I don’t mean to bring anyone down with this, but in all honesty, at this stage of your life, if you’re left behind, you’re most likely doomed. Everyone’s already figured it out. Everyone’s already doing their own thing. They already have their own inner social circle and their own friends and girlfriends, they’re not gonna waste time on you. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, buddy boyo, your best bet in not letting the loneliness consume you is to crawl your ass right back here where you can talk with a bunch of prepubescent coomers who will eventually ascend once they finish puberty and get replaced by yet another batch of teenage zoomers and the newer generation, and the cycle continues, and by then who knows? Maybe you’ll get to even celebrate your wizardry.

In general, I think the internet banished about every functioning adults. They’re too busy studying, working, spending time with their girlfriends, etc. and it feels beyond lonely when you realize that most people on Twitter, Reddit, etc. everywhere are way younger than you despite you not even being in your late 20s yet, let alone 30s.
im 26.
Most ppl online are younger than me at this point.
Most people here are teens to 20ish.

I don't want to say my age nor think about it, nor compare it to my peers

Same here but the second part isn’t easy. :feelsbadman:
I went on a facebook spree the other day when drunk, checking out former classmates, it was prime suifuel

I do tend to get on much, much better with younger people. Around 25 I feel like most people become space aliens.

Most of us grew up with the internet, unlike our grandparents/parents so in the future it will be normal that old people are online more often

I mean I think you already admitted to being 15 or 16 a while back.
I am 15 years old and my biggest worry is homework currently and if mom is drunk or not so I can bring friends home to play minecraft

most of us become sensitive about our age as years pass by

I do tend to get on much, much better with younger people.
Can’t say that I relate honestly but again, I think I can see where you’re coming from. It’s harder in general to make friends the older you get as a man for reasons I brought up earlier. They’re just too busy working on themselves. They don’t need anyone, especially not if they already have a girlfriend.

Tbh, this might honestly depend on what type of a community you're talking about. When I just lurked on this forum years ago, I also followed a few bluepilled sites, and one of them was legit a graveyard in the making, with the average user age there being about 35 to 40, and one dude there, who's certainly dead by now, admitting to be 85 about a decade ago by now.

Not that I'd want to encourage people to join anti-incel sites, but such old communities definitely exist.

That sounds terrible. Normal shits certainly do post some suicidefuel.
Even worse when succesful classmates with 5 figure or more wage moves back during the summer to your smalltown to be with their family, I saw an old stacey classmate who majored in organic chemistry, met her when i was stocking up on slop in the small local store in my blue collar wagie outfit, that was a brutal reminder

I am 15 years old and my biggest worry is homework currently and if mom is drunk or not so I can bring friends home to play minecraft
@B/W muttcel teenagers.is. :feelsclown:

I don’t even mind it at this point. Most of this shitty forum is teeming with people around his age so why even bother.

I don’t get it though. How can you be “incel” at that age?? :feelskek::feelskek:

Can’t say that I relate honestly but again, I think I can see where you’re coming from. It’s harder in general to make friends the older you get as a man for reasons I brought up earlier. They’re just too busy working on themselves. They don’t need anyone, especially not if they already have a girlfriend.

Apparently the prefrontal cortex changes dramatically in most people up until 25.

I really think most of the personality gulf observed between teens and adults is just due to that.

with the average user age there being about 35 to 40, and one dude there, who's certainly dead by now, admitting to be 85 about a decade ago by now.
Based. I wanna go there. Maybe I’ll finally feel belonged.

Apparently the prefrontal cortex changes dramatically in most people up until 25.

I really think most of the personality gulf observed between teens and adults is just due to that.
Yeah, I mean there’s a big gap between being 21 and let’s say 19 honestly. I didn’t see it at first but it’s pretty evident now.

To be fair a chunk of Gen Z grew up on the internet and have their lives on some part of the internet. Most normies just stick to social media, but failed normies end up with double lives on games or discord. I think as time goes on you’ll see more young people sucked into the internet and not fully growing out of it.

The older you get, the worse it will be.

Based. I wanna go there. Maybe I’ll finally feel belonged.

I already talked about them a few times. Funnily enough, they seem to be focusing mostly on TERFs now.

@B/W muttcel teenagers.is. :feelsclown:

I don’t even mind it at this point. Most of this shitty forum is teeming with people around his age so why even bother.
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Then they will whine and become blackpilled when they get divorced but still look down on you to make themselves feel better

Last edited:
I have no where else to go so don't take notice

I came here from a twitter sphere populated mostly by researchers and autodidacts. Many of the smartest people on earth are spending a lot of time online because no real person can compete with the amount and range of information and entertainment the internet can offer. And nowhere else can you be as connected to as many exceptional people as on the web.

There is something to what you are saying, I suspect it's mostly true for this site in particular, but sex-having normies aren't geniuses and their lifes aren't all super interesting and enviable just because they might have managed to get a gf. They never had to experience what it's like to be as alone and isolated as we are, so they won't be able to value what they have as much as we would value it. Much like I can't really value not starving or freezing to death right now because I never had to live in some 3rd world shithole or on the streets. "Functional adult" isn't as great as people make it out to be.

About the age of people on this site... I have come to hate teenagers. You can't talk to them, they are missing like 10 years of life experience as adults amongst other adults before they will have developed a perspective on the world that is not purely meme-based. Some are ok, but on average they are a differend kind of ER bait.

I feel this, man :feelsbadman: I’d say it started in my mid 20s noticing that people I grew up with were moving on to different stages of life, dating, marriage, kids, etc. In my early 20s I saw everyone dating and just figured I was a late bloomer and that it’d “happen eventually” :feelskek::feelsbadman:

they also have zero intentions of being friends with the likes of you.

I don’t mean to bring anyone down with this, but in all honesty, at this stage of your life, if you’re left behind, you’re most likely doomed. Everyone’s already figured it out. Everyone’s already doing their own thing. They already have their own inner social circle and their own friends and girlfriends, they’re not gonna waste time on you.
This part is rough too. That the people I grew up with and became good friends with, for the most part all went off with their wives to different places, and are raising kids. They don’t really have time for me anymore and tbh it feels kind of alienating and awkward to be with them.

Something else is that I feel it wasn’t too long ago where couples with single friends would do their best to introduce them to their single female friends, regardless of looks etc. but now with hypergamy the way it is, it’s almost an insult for them to introduce a woman to their male friend who’s sub-8. As if that woman doesn’t have hundreds of choices at her fingertips, PER DAY, how dare they introduce her to a single friend, unless the friend is Chad of course, in which case he’d be in the exact same boat.

I think the oldercels are probably gonna relate to this more. @Epedaphic @JayGoptri

Sorry for the usual pessimism tbh. :feelsbadman:
It’s cool man. I’ve felt this way for a long time now. And I agree that these corners of the internet where it’s still ok to speak freely are mostly younger guys, as you said, until they eventually ascend and leave.

I often wonder if there’s some secret oldcel website where all the wizards go, because I see so few of us on here.

You can't talk to them, they are missing like 10 years of life experience as adults amongst other adults before they will have developed a perspective on the world that is not purely meme-based.
Same, there are a few here that I talk to but for the most part, they speak about inceldom as if they have life figured out, in reality they’ve barely experienced it. Then they come here and encourage each other that “it’s over” and that it’s not worth trying, or else, well, they don’t belong here. What a terrible fate to not belong here :feelsseriously:

Tbh, this might honestly depend on what type of a community you're talking about. When I just lurked on this forum years ago, I also followed a few bluepilled sites, and one of them was legit a graveyard in the making, with the average user age there being about 35 to 40, and one dude there, who's certainly dead by now, admitting to be 85 about a decade ago by now.

Not that I'd want to encourage people to join anti-incel sites, but such old communities definitely exist.
What forum.

Also yea true I’m 18 and already feel old

Not sure about this. Gen Z are the first digital natives. Most of my uni coursemates are chronically addicted to Tiktok and they're around 20-22.
I can see myself abandoning the internet as I get older personally. It's becoming too centralized and thoughts are literally being homogenized through social media algorithms. I could do without the noise.

The more generations on the Internet the better if it's just 2 generations then it'd be boring

Yep, hard truth, at my 34 wizardry. But what i dont understand is the world is huge, there's supposedly billions of people, and they all mostly have the internet. How can i be so rare at this point, there must be so many more like me on relative paths who didnt just kill themselves or turn into success.

They’re too busy studying, working, spending time with their girlfriends

And so what if they got those things, those things end, girls cheat, jobs lay off even more often these days and then they'd be back.