Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Official State of the Incels.is Union Address!

Xerxes

Xerxes

Embrace me as your king and as your mod!
★★★★★
Welcome my friends to the 2022 State of the Incels.is Union Address! :feelsclown:

{Wild raucous clapping is heard in the distance}

Ok @Broly you can sit down now. :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/f0MWxgDi1sw

Ahem! :feelswhat:

Now where was I? :feelshehe:

Ahh yes…

6 months ago to the date toxic leftist shitheads doxxed and destroyed the lives of our two most beloved incel heroes and benefactors SergeantIncel and the Master of disaster himself…well…Master lol. :feelsPop:

I’m sure you all remember that this was in relation to butthurt over the noble Sanctioned Suicide website the two heroes of our royal lineage had also once run together.

Leave it to missplaced anger to almost always destroy the best things in life be they people or places but not to fear as I’ve heard it through the grapevine most recently Serge and Master are doing well now and perhaps will one day be able to emerge from the proverbial Pulp Fiction bowl of rice they have presumably been hiding in all this time in Indo China, to live relatively normal lives once again, so three cheers for them my friends!

Honk! Honk!! Hooray!!! :feelskek::feelsclown::feelskek::feelsclown:

Now to the business at hand! :feelswhat:

While the past six months of my administration has been rocky to say the least, plagued by one scandal after another and perhaps most of which by my own making, give yourselves a round of applause because to quote nigger boy Morpheus from the Matrix trilogy of modern blacksploitation flicks…

“WE ARE STILL HERE!!!” :feelzez:

View: https://youtu.be/qvaaGhfjrgs

So tonite we provide the list of Xbox Acheivements @Infinity and myself @Fat Link have accomplished in the past contentious but also exhilarating 6 months of time! :feelsclown:

-Heroes of Kvatch? Wrong game! :feelskek: Honk! Honk!! :feelsclown:

-Saved the website? 100 Xbox gamer score. :feelzez:

-Rebuilt the mod team from the ground up? 1500 gamerscore. :hax:

-Given @based_meme 22,000 heart attacks from various contentious decisions? 20 billion Xbox gamerscore. :feelskek:

-Instituted policy to stop faggots, trannies and other scum from joining that never existed before prior? 3,000 gamerscore. :feelsokman:

-Instituted policy to eradicate pedophiles from the website thereby removing them as a legal liability shoring up the longterm sustainability of the website? 5,000 gamerscore. :feelsthink:

-Created a fun moderator lite user representative class of posters known as Arbiters who can be called upon by the actual mods to help resolve very difficult and or contentious disputes that hopefully provide normal users a better sense of being provided fair treatment? :feelshehe: 300 gamerscore.

View: https://youtu.be/n2if5mg60D8

So to wrap this up I want to thank all of you who have believed in myself and @Infinity to take our site into the future and beyond as well thank you also for sticking by our side and not giving into fear and or butthurt and leaving our community over petty, paranoid or just plain stupid reasons as so many of our “fallen” former comrades have done. :feelsokman:

And a special shout-out goes to my beloved mod team.

You guys are the best selection of chinks, niggers, mongrels and degenerate scum a h’white knee O Notsee soup prey myst like myself could ever hope to be in charge of! :feelskek:

Fuck Jesse Jackson and the libtards! :feelsthink:

WE are the TRUE “Rainbow Coalition” here. :feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/izJBiKdgH-g

Last edited:
Hail to the Chief! :feelsokman:

what happened to @SlayerSlayer he seems to be hurt or something?

It seems like you’ve officially moved on from roasting the older mods ngl

@Sneir thoughts?

Based and funny m'admin.

This forum: still here.

the 1000 year incelreich

abd173e0_05-BILL-MURRAY-CLAPPING.gif

the-rock-clapping.gif

2IIw.gif

-Given @based_meme 22,000 heart attacks from various contentious decisions? 20 billion Xbox gamerscore. :feelskek:
Oy vey! My ticker!

RIP my mild mannered African american marquis

You guys are the best selection of chinks, niggers, mongrels and degenerate scum a h’white knee O Notsee soup prey myst like myself could ever hope to be in charge of!
Aye aye cap'n

Proxy image 41

Incel Kingdom shall rise once again :feelshehe:

I'm taking a shit and I'm crying because this is the most beautiful thing in the world:fuk:

So you will not be our beloved leader anymore?

Make @Sneir our lord incel jihadist mod

So what changes about this statement now that Master is back? @Master
Make @Sneir our lord incel jihadist mod
SNEIR NEEDS TO OVERTHROW THE KIDDIE FIDDLERS MODS AND TAKE POWER AND FROM THE ASHES RISE THE INCEL EMPIRE KOMMANDO EMPIRE!!!! (in video game)