Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The official Rumble channel of the real world Incel movement is now online!

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★★★
Brothers! Our new Rumble channel is officially online and now available for all to watch and behold the glory and power of our political message! While we recently lost access to our previous YouTube channel when one of our comrades disappeared (and is presumed to be dead), I have been working diligently to re-upload all of our most vital content so that we can continue to spread the good news of the Incel Revolution across the internet and around the world. Please subscribe, upvote our videos and share your feedback in the comments section. Link: https://rumble.com/c/c-6488536

Im not clicking on that link, just tell me the name of the channel

Please upload longer videos talking about a certain topic i am willing to listen even to an hour long video.

Im not clicking on that link, just tell me the name of the channel
For you and any schizoid delusional retards out there who still think I am a fed (and those who do are welcome to meet me in rl for a physical battle to the death), we are called InternationalBrotherhoodofMen

Please upload longer videos talking about a certain topic i am willing to listen even to an hour long video.
I don't have a smart phone for fear of the government using it to triangulate my location and then deploy FBI and Mossad resources against me to extradite me to Jerusalem and stand trial for crimes against the jews like the great Eichmann. I use a shitty Cannon Powershot camera which only has about a 4 minute maximum recording capacity.

I don't have a smart phone for fear of the government using it to triangulate my location and then deploy FBI and Mossad resources against me to extradite me to Jerusalem and stand trial for crimes against the jews like the great Eichmann. I use a shitty Cannon Powershot camera which only has about a 4 minute maximum recording capacity.
Brutal.

Brothers! Our new Rumble channel is officially online and now available for all to watch and behold the glory and power of our political message! While we recently lost access to our previous YouTube channel when one of our comrades disappeared (and is presumed to be dead), I have been working diligently to re-upload all of our most vital content so that we can continue to spread the good news of the Incel Revolution across the internet and around the world. Please subscribe, upvote our videos and share your feedback in the comments section. Link: https://rumble.com/c/c-6488536
This is Cope

This is Cope
According to you everything is a cope. At least we are trying to do something on behalf of brocels everywhere while you guys who don't join our forums or otherwise support us are merely doing exactly what the feds, the foids and the faggots want you to by perpetuating a virtual circle jerk that is never going to accomplish anything.

Nice, I’ll check it out. I’ve actually been thinking of making videos on rumble as well because Jewtube would ban me for speaking my mind.

According to you everything is a cope. At least we are trying to do something on behalf of brocels everywhere while you guys who don't join our forums or otherwise support us are merely doing exactly what the feds, the foids and the faggots want you to by perpetuating a virtual circle jerk that is never going to accomplish anything.
We need to strike fear into the heart of holes normshits and chads

Nice, I’ll check it out. I’ve actually been thinking of making videos on rumble as well because Jewtube would ban me for speaking my mind.
Exactly brother. The kikes have taken our channel down twice now despite my having made a very concerted effort to comply with their woke ideological bullshit and be as inoffensive as possible. They will always find some pretext to censor incel men, be it because we offend the foids, advocate for mens rights or some other contrivance.

We need to strike fear into the heart of holes normshits and chads
Well we also need to work on mobilizing our resources in the real world, consolidating our political platform and enhancing the efficacy, reach and vitality of our messaging. I would be amenable to letting you join our forums btw, notwithstanding your jewishness as we need to look past our differences and embrace the solidarity of our shared experience as incel men.

Perhaps you should have a degoogled phone? They are well worth the added cost due to them not being subsided with you're information.

Ofc, then you couldn't use any google apps on it or you'll ruin it... But you can still use a specific browser for web based google stuff, except mail... Or analytics... Best bet is to avoid jewgle all together.

Perhaps you should have a degoogled phone? They are well worth the added cost due to them not being subsided with you're information.

Ofc, then you couldn't use any google apps on it or you'll ruin it... But you can still use a specific browser for web based google stuff, except mail... Or analytics... Best bet is to avoid jewgle all together.
Very good observation my esteemed comrade in arms. I actually have a proper burner phone that I use for official IPF business and to stay in contact with our highest ranking officials. I got it from Walmart and used a burner credit card to pay for the monthly service plan. I recommend that all truly devoted comrades due likewise so that the feds and jews can't track our activities.

Very good observation my esteemed comrade in arms. I actually have a proper burner phone that I use for official IPF business and to stay in contact with our highest ranking officials. I got it from Walmart and used a burner credit card to pay for the monthly service plan. I recommend that all truly devoted comrades due likewise so that the feds and jews can't track our activities.
That's cringe bro... Obsolete.

An illusion of security. Just turning one on nearby is like ratting yourself out. And the newer ones aren't really "off" any more. BLE is always pinging. (Contact tracing anyone?)

Perhaps you should do a bit of research on degoogled phones...

A degoogled phone, with a disposable ph service.

Don't get me started on windows or apple os.

Looks like you need more than a marketing consultant, you need a security consultant too....

That's cringe bro... Obsolete.

An illusion of security. Just turning one on nearby is like ratting yourself out. And the newer ones aren't really "off" any more. BLE is always pinging. (Contact tracing anyone?)

Perhaps you should do a bit of research on degoogled phones...

A degoogled phone, with a disposable ph service.

Don't get me started on windows or apple os.

Looks like you need more than a marketing consultant, you need a security consultant too....
We may very well need someone with your expertise to lend insight in to how best to avoid the sort of data dragnets that I know the jews are constantly employing against the honorable men of the IPF. The particular model of phone that I use with the untraceable burner service is very rudimentary and does not have any capabilities beyond texting and calling so it may be impervious to jewish surveillance tactics. Let these jews come for me as I will defend my home base with the tenacity of an SS officer defending the FuhrerBunker from the Soviet onslaught.

You are either fed or autist

Well we also need to work on mobilizing our resources in the real world, consolidating our political platform and enhancing the efficacy, reach and vitality of our messaging. I would be amenable to letting you join our forums btw, notwithstanding your jewishness as we need to look past our differences and embrace the solidarity of our shared experience as incel men.
What do i as a low status incel male have to gain by joining this?

Exactly. They're just too afraid or apathetic to take action so they call you a fed as an excuse lol

You are either fed or autist
Says the guy whose join date is a mere few months ago. Motherfucker I have been here since most of you cunt kids were in fucking preschool and am a legend and a myth within these forums. And no, I am not an autist. Listen to my many magnificent speeches and you will see that I am both charismamaxxed and eloquencemaxxed. I am a trained lawyer in the rw and used to teach constitutional law before I lost my job to a fucking foid at university. Join us or sit here with your dick in your hand and keep entertaining the foids and feds with your collective ineptitude.

What do i as a low status incel male have to gain by joining this?
When we pool our intellectual, creative, financial and other human resources, we can achieve great and inspirational things. Nothing is ever going to get done if all these cunts do is sit around here on these forums and larpmaxx, edgelordmaxx and just denigrate foids all day. That is exactly what the normies and the feds want you faggots to do. They don't want you binding together and creating a real world political organization that is led by brilliant lawyers such as myself and which will one day lobby to vindicate the rights of incel men. Go an join our forums, read the manifesto that I myself have authored, listen to my many amazing and brilliant speeches and then make a decision about us.

Exactly. They're just too afraid or apathetic to take action so they call you a fed as an excuse lol
I couldn't have said it any better myself comrade. They literally can't comprehend that anyone of us would be sufficiently skilled as a leader, organizer and strategic planner to be able to effectuate a real world incel movement in furtherance of consummating our very tangible and lawful objectives. They won't even read our manifesto or listen to the speeches that I have given as they prefer their willful ignorance but paradoxically they are only doing precisely what the normies and jews want them to do by not fucking organizing. I have boundless contempt for these dumb cunt faggots.

We may very well need someone with your expertise to lend insight in to how best to avoid the sort of data dragnets that I know the jews are constantly employing against the honorable men of the IPF. The particular model of phone that I use with the untraceable burner service is very rudimentary and does not have any capabilities beyond texting and calling so it may be impervious to jewish surveillance tactics. Let these jews come for me as I will defend my home base with the tenacity of an SS officer defending the FuhrerBunker from the Soviet onslaught.
I suppose it's really not too important since anyone you call is probably already comprised... But still...

Ive been considering ways to make you're movement move, but then you spew more gas onto the already high flames of the dumpster fire that is inceldom with you're unnecessary (yet amusing) rhetoric.

Feel free to write me via my proton. Unless you wish to continue with you're bad optics.

You can actually help men IRL instead of being a mil clown that makes us all look worse than we already do...

I suppose it's really not too important since anyone you call is probably already comprised... But still...

Ive been considering ways to make you're movement move, but then you spew more gas onto the already high flames of the dumpster fire that is inceldom with you're unnecessary (yet amusing) rhetoric.

Feel free to write me via my proton. Unless you wish to continue with you're bad optics.

You can actually help men IRL instead of being a mil clown that makes us all look worse than we already do...
You are a member of the ILM and I expect you to comport yourself accordingly on these forums and elsewhere comrade. I thought you support and approved of what I am trying to do for us. The optics may be bad here on .is but I need to be as salacious as possible to actually get people to listen to wtf we are trying to say. Too many of these guys have adhd, are spergs, autists or otherwise have vastly degraded attention spans, hence my efforts to maximize the impactfulness of the message. Also, my official messaging is always on the level and consistent with normie sensibilities. Just go and listen to my speeches on Rumble or YT and you will hear for yourself how sensible I am.

Don't encourage our retarded and autistic enemies here and also see my excellent rebuttal to this and other morons on here who insist on making these slanderous insinuations.

Says the guy whose join date is a mere few months ago. Motherfucker I have been here since most of you cunt kids were in fucking preschool and am a legend and a myth within these forums.
And?
And no, I am not an autist. Listen to my many magnificent speeches and you will see that I am both charismamaxxed and eloquencemaxxed.
Then stop playing random music at these videos, it makes them ridiculous
I lost my job to a fucking foid at university.
iu

Join us or sit here with your dick in your hand and keep entertaining the foids and feds with your collective ineptitude.
Ideological warfare is more effective than shooting to trees in your video

Play some more based Wagner
Will do comrade. He is my favorite composer along with Schubert and JS Strauss II. Please consider joining our forums and supporting the cause of Men's Rights. The link is in my sig.

And your credibility is absolute shit. I am renowned here on these forums and am routinely voted as both the best and most high IQ user here. I have 20 followers and hundreds of supporters who are devoted to my movement and serve as the vanguard of this incel revolution. You are just some punk bitch who takes a far too insolent tone with your overlord and master.
Then stop playing random music at these videos, it makes them ridiculous
No it adds to the ambiance and creates a more alluring dynamic.
iu

Ideological warfare is more effective than shooting to trees in video
I haven't shot at trees in many months and we are now creating proper normie calibrated content to proliferate the message beyond just ince and incel adjacent men.

Don't click brocels, this fed is trying to group us all up to take us down

And your credibility is absolute shit. I am renowned here on these forums and am routinely voted as both the best and most high IQ user here. I have 20 followers and hundreds of supporters who are devoted to my movement and serve as the vanguard of this incel revolution. You are just some punk bitch who takes a far too insolent tone with your overlord and master.
Sure, keep coping bud

Don't click brocels, this fed is trying to group us all up to take us down
Shut the fuck up you fucking retarded nigger. I have been here for 6 years motherfucker and have done more for the incel cause then anyone else in the world. If anything, you are the actual fed trying to get these guys to distrust me and my movement which is the only path forward to advancing the interests and grievances of incel men. How am I a fed you dumb faggot cunt? Listen to the extremely eloquent and highly technical legal lecture I delivered to this community weeks ago and then tell me that I am a fed. Fuck you you little faggot jew. I would demolish you in hand to hand combat you cunt.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retarded nigger. I have been here for 6 years motherfucker and have done more for the incel cause then anyone else in the world. If anything, you are the actual fed trying to get these guys to distrust me and my movement which is the only path forward to advancing the interests and grievances of incel men. How am I a fed you dumb faggot cunt? Listen to the extremely eloquent and highly technical legal lecture I delivered to this community weeks ago and then tell me that I am a fed. Fuck you you little faggot jew. I would demolish you in hand to hand combat you cunt.
Dnr biggest psyop is those you don't expect. Feds are known for the long con.

at least something
Instead of talking shit and deriding my good faith and honorable efforts to help incel men and to provide a real world support mechanism for our comrades, why don't you actually join us?

Dnr biggest psyop is those you don't expect. Feds are known for the long con.
I will fucking kill you with my own two hands if you ever show up at my house. I hate you ignorant fucking retards. You all deserve to be burned to death in the ovens as Auschwitz and I will throw you in myself and watch with glee as you are consumed by the flames.

I will fucking kill you with my own two hands if you ever show up at my house. I hate you ignorant fucking retards. You all deserve to be burned to death in the ovens as Auschwitz and I will throw you in myself and watch with glee as you are consumed by the flames.
Im sooooo hurt by words on a screen. Wah wah you baby ass nigga

Im sooooo hurt by words on a screen. Wah wah you baby ass nigga
6'3 220 lbs, 280 lbs bench press, fully automatic AK-47, leader of a rw incel organization with hundreds of fanatical followers and soldiers ready to follow my orders; if you are afraid of anyone, it ought to be me. If I get a lock on your ip you will be done motherfucker.

6'3 220 lbs, 280 lbs bench press, fully automatic AK-47, leader of a rw incel organization with hundreds of fanatical followers and soldiers ready to follow my orders; if you are afraid of anyone, it ought to be me. If I get a lock on your ip you will be done motherfucker.
Lmao fedboy is angy. Or are you CIA?

Don't encourage our retarded and autistic enemies here and also see my excellent rebuttal to this and other morons on here who insist on making these slanderous insinuations.
As you wish... But with a name like Aurelius, one would exspect more calm Stoicism.

Optics are very important. And as a leader you should be able to view yourself as others do.

Why tf would anyone cater to the desires of autistic retards? They are already doomed by stupidity. Only useful as cannon fodder... Fuck them. You want to lead a pack of morons? Why? Unless you want to lead them off a cliff...

im just voicing the many other observercels thoughts and worries bro.

self reflection is an important asset for a leader... Especially an incel leader. Why would any already shell shocked dudecel follow a bully?

acta non verba!
talk is cheap...

plain talk is important. You should be grateful that someone is willing to speak plainly to you.

as stated earlier, I do have ideas that will actually be useful. But you seem too enamored with you're own bullshit to step out if it and clean it up.

I'm not gonna kiss you're ass just because you talk a lot.

I'm old. And I can help you. But only if you're Stoic about it and not have a tantrum like a trust fund kid.

Instead of doubling down on a ego-driven sunk cost, that makes things worse, you can actually help men.

Only a true leader can accept facts and do the hard work required for success.

IRL is not debating idiot foids online. It's helping IRL men improve there shitty IRL lives.

This is what I mean, son.

As much as this shows you're passion, it shows you're unstable insanity...

Ideological warfare is more effective than shooting to trees in your video
kekek those videos of him shooting at trees ARE part of the ideological warfare, and an effectice element of it as evidenced by the fact you remember it still despite it happening months ago

6'3 220 lbs, 280 lbs bench press,
Stats like that make you seem like a fakecel.
fully automatic AK-47
Not many incelAmericans walk around unarmed...
, leader of a rw incel organization with hundreds of fanatical followers and soldiers ready to follow my orders; if you are afraid of anyone, it ought to be me. If I get a lock on your ip you will be done motherfucker.
Dynamic IPs and shared VPN IPs are a thing...

Just raid a rando bro!

Where's the calm?

kekek those videos of him shooting at trees ARE part of the ideological warfare, and an effectice element of it as evidenced by the fact you remember it still despite it happening months ago
Rifles can cut down trees bro! Especially .30 ones...

It's cool, but ultimately foolish. Bad optics.