Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel men of the world unite under the banner of liberation!

aurelius when you become dictator I want weekly whore stonings in my town

can't the feds just subpoena this website and get your ip? what does it matter
Exactly. They can and will find you if you are engaged in online threats or otherwise doing anything that rises to a level of criminally actionable conduct and this is irrespective of where you happen to be doing it. This is precisely why the best policy is to abide by the law in all places and at all times as we can achieve our objectives by doing so and by thus avoiding interdiction, indictment and prosecution.

aurelius when you become dictator I want weekly whore stonings in my town
Very well comrade. I plan to bring the Sharia to many western places so as to pacify these degenerates and render them more respectable in their moral sensibilities.

OK man. respond to any one of my recent posts over there as I have been postmaxxing all afternoon and am currently the most prolific user as measured by post count.
Ok. I would have done that earlier but those forum were Locked to me...

I have literally over a dozen individual burner email accounts along with an actual burner phone that I use for giving official IPF orders to our comrades who are operational in the field. I recommend you create a free email account for purposes of registering. And no, don't worry about the feds, as I have consistently said, we are a legal, lawful and legitimate political enterprise so the feds and their ugly, fat land whale wives can all line up and suck my Aryan cock.
Ah okay. I'll use a fake, temporary email then

I have posted in each of the forums now including the one that is accessible to everyone (the International Brotherhood of Men) so you will be able to respond to me there.

I still have yet to see you respond to any of my threads or posts over there in the new forums comrade. Please reference your user name here when you do so that I know that it is you.

I still have yet to see you respond to any of my threads or posts over there in the new forums comrade. Please reference your user name here when you do so that I know that it is you.
Ok. I've been busy today..

Ok. I've been busy today..
I have responded to your post comrade and you will soon be recognized as a venerable and distinguished member of our organization.

I'll join if there's free food

I guess I'm in the (poorly named) IBM. Last I heard that name was copywrited.

Anyway, I left a clue ;; in a comment. The one where you talked, about this place.

I suppose, in order to reach the better forums, one must postmaxx? Personally, I'd rather not. I've never liked postmaxxers.

I have however, made what I thought was a high effort post (About willpower) that got ignored by everyone...

Tbh, I can do that here just as easily. It's like yelling into the cybervoid...

(Oh... Nvm! Wtf. I might as well leave it... Since I took the time to write it, then lost it, then it came back... Lol)
I have responded to your post comrade and you will soon be recognized as a venerable and distinguished member of our organization.
Thanks Saar!

I'm so glad to not be forced to postmaxx, in order to help!

Like many things, I feel quality is always better than quantity.