Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The official agecuck list.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
Agecucks are often hated on this forum, and people don't want them, so I figured it was best to make a list of them, so users have an easier time of knowing who is an agecuck.

(btw agecuck means you think a girl who has reached puberty can not engage in a large age gap relationship because of a mental power imbalance)

I will start with some:

regular users:
@Edmund_Kemper
@Ika-Sama
@Defetivecuckachu

staff:
@PPEcel
@Komesarj89

feel free to add more.

Last edited:
Add me (I don't condone fucking 10-12 year olds)

so fuck off

Last edited:
Disclaimer: grooming is the act of psychologically manipulating a CHILD in order to sexually abuse them.

So lets say in an alternate universe (asking for a novel a friend of mine is writing), so the MC is 18 and he is in a store a friend of his runs, and a 10 year old girl enters the store with her dad, who looks like Jack from Breaking Bad, somehow his daughter is really cute, she has very thick neck-length jet black hair, green eyes and a little bit of freckles (she is also white) and her face is extraordinarily pretty.

So the MC (who isnt attracted to her by this point because she is 10) realizes she got great genetic potential ngl, and thinks she would be very pretty and he might feel attracted to her when she is 14. He also lives in the same dimension where girls who are same age as her act this way on social media:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqN-3ONJX0/?utm_medium=copy_link

So our MC, who is 22 at the time, plans to shoot his shot and talk to this foid once she is 14, around the age when he would be comfortable talking to her and feeling attracted to her. While you must ask :soy:"why isnt he waiting till she is 18"
Well let's just say our MC wants to marry her for some reason if things went nice between them, and he wouldnt want to marry her after she fucked about 30 different Chads, our MC also believes that if a girl gets a taste of one Chad, he will be on her mind forever and she would never truly love anyone else.

So our MC (22) talks to that girl who is 14 at the time in order to get to know her,(our MC also believes in the importance of personality and wouldnt roll with a girl with a shitty personality) so yeah they get to know eachother and they like hanging around eachother.
Note: my friend who is writing this novel just informed me that they wouldnt have sex until they are married (if they do get married),most they would do is hold hands or kiss (but only if the girl initiated.)

So fast forward a couple months, or a year or two, (whenever our MC is ready)
Our MC proposes to her and she accepts, so then our MC asks for her parents's blessing and they accept. So yeah then they have sex or whatever married virgins do. :feelsjuice:

So anyways what i am asking is, is this grooming/immoral in any way? :feelswhat: because as an agecuck myself id tell my friend not to write this novel if it was :feelsjuice:

Note: everything mentioned here is legal in the fictional country our MC lives in.

TFW Greycels making user lists

Funny GIF

But 13 is ok right :lul:
OP is implying being a agecuck is when you think a girl who hit puberty (girls generally hit puberty through 10-13) can't be in age gap relationships. He's basically saying you should have sex with 10 year olds.

Last edited:
No it's not ok

Please confirm that you wish to start ignoring this user:Silverberry

Ignore

Attachments

• 567947-7085c6690eee2cb3a6912e05305d7a45.gif
    567947-7085c6690eee2cb3a6912e05305d7a45.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 15

Attachments

• 1645120563523.png
    1645120563523.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
The Age of Consent is a joke. Who cares if 10-year-old whores are fucking their friends as long as it's consensual? You can't stop them from doing that (especially when we know they're already having consensual sex at that age and no one law can stop it), so we might as well just tell the State to fuck off and mind its business instead of putting every male who engages in a consensual sex relation with a minor in prison.

Being against viewing children under 12 sexually is not agecuckery.

Being against viewing children under 12 sexually is not agecuckery.
ok, let's draw the line at 12

although its not black and white. I think you know that though. the general line is puberty.

wait so you are fine with 12? i thought u drew the limit at 14 or 15
I figured once they start puberty and menstruating, they are already sexually mature. Me personally I still wouldn't go for foids under 14 or 15. That doesn't mean that a teenager is at the same level as a toddler.

These days the average age for puberty to start for foids is 10.3 years old, and 11.6 years old for menstruation.

So implying "under 12 years old is not sexually mature" is arbitrary
I mean it's still general. That's still close to that age.

Who the fuck even are you?

I know one, he’s an enemy of mine but agecuckoldry is not the main reason for it but he doesn’t have an account here otherwise he could be added to this thread.

I know one, he’s an enemy of mine but agecuckoldry is not the main reason for it but he doesn’t have an account here otherwise he could be added to this thread.
-BrettyBoy-

Agecucks are often hated on this forum, and people don't want them, so I figured it was best to make a list of them, so users have an easier time of knowing who is an agecuck.

(btw agecuck means you think a girl who has reached puberty can not engage in a large age gap relationship because of a mental power imbalance)

I will start with some:

regular users:
@Edmund_Kemper
@Ika-Sama
@Defetivecuckachu

staff:
@PPEcel
@Komesarj89

feel free to add more.
If your talking about girls under <13. Then you can add me.

I heard that he's a 5'6 orangutan nigger from the west, I could be wrong tho.

Also yes he is an agecuck, he told me in another thread any adult who has sex with a 13yo female (even if consensual) should be raped and tortured to death.
he's nafri i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.