Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The number of people with anime foid avis is proof how low T causes inceldom

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Lmk the point of having a animefoid as your avi cause as far as i can tell you trying to make other men imagine you as a cute female (gay), trying to pretend she is your wife or smth (coper), or you just love looking at a pic of a pretty girl all the time (worship/simp/just google "naked girl" and fap, inkel).

lmk guys.

Mfw i go to a forum for blackpilled misogynistic virgins and everyone represents themselves with picture of a cutesie anime female
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

stop shitting your pants because of avis, it's really not so obvious who's the one with low T here ...

Cope I literally inject 500mg test a week for a month now
Avi dance
Avi danceAvi danceAvi dance

you just love looking at a pic of a pretty girl all the time (worship/simp/just google "naked girl" and fap, inkel).
onetime this jew foid literally from israel talked to me for like 3 hours
:feelsseriously:

It's just a way to cope by having their ideal caricature of a foid as their avi, I don't think it has anything to do with trooning out for the majority of them. Inceldom causes weebs. :feelsjuice:

Lmk the point of having a animefoid as your avi cause as far as i can tell you trying to make other men imagine you as a cute female (gay), trying to pretend she is your wife or smth (coper), or you just love looking at a pic of a pretty girl all the time (worship/simp/just google "naked girl" and fap, inkel).

lmk guys.

Mfw i go to a forum for blackpilled misogynistic virgins and everyone represents themselves with picture of a cutesie anime female
rate my based avi?

Incel shaming
Youre right i might be low t idk :dafuckfeels:

:feelsseriously:
K

Tests me

stop shitting your pants because of avis, it's really not so obvious who's the one with low T here ...

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Maybe they just like the way it looks :feelsjuice:

Ldaring probably causes low T and low energy levels. Which comes on top of inceldom. But it's hard to do anything when you realize how over it is.

Lmk the point of having a animefoid as your avi cause as far as i can tell you trying to make other men imagine you as a cute female (gay),
no
trying to pretend she is your wife or smth (coper),
yes
or you just love looking at a pic of a pretty girl all the time (worship/simp/just google "naked girl" and fap, inkel).
it's not worship, I'm just straight
this forum is for people that are involuntarily celibate and lonely virgins. The misogynia is just a side effect that's caused by the inceldom (and rightfully so)

talking about this avi bullshit is getting old.
atleast you can know now which users have some kind of hidden femininity

I am starting to like this guy
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

lmk guys.

No test for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back