Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The notion that W*men should be able to wear what they want without extra attention is bullshit.

Look at this cum dumpster right here.

View attachment 326365

Whats the first thing you notice about her. Is it her striking personality? No, its the revealing outfit. Its Accentuating all of the sexual parts of the female body. Breasts, legs, butt etc.

Why do you think she's dressed like this? Is it because it makes her comfortable? No, she wants attention drawn to her.

How about this woman?

View attachment 326374

Does your view change? Are these two going to recieve the same type of attention? Are both clothes comfortable? Who is more likely to be respected and valued for their personality?

Women complain that men are the ones who need to control themselves simply because they believe the retarded idea that women should be able to wear what they want without extra attention.

This of course is absolutely retarded. I understand I shouldn't take foid logic seriously, but the amount of mental gymnastics it takes for one to say this and actually think it makes sense gives me a headache

Foids say this mainly to-

1. Push the consequences of their actions on men (go figure)

2. Ignore basic biology and years of evolution.

Men will always be drawn to women wearing basically nothing. You cannot change years of evolution because you want to dress like a whore.

Women who dress like this are obviously trying to garner attention and attract chad. So what they really mean is that they should be able to advertise themselves for chad and UGLY MEN should not look at them.

but they secretly want them to for attention so they can bitch about it later :)

If women dressed MODESTLY, not only would they recieve less attention, but they would be more valued for their personality as they claim they want (which they dont).

Will they ever do this? No. Because it obviously mens fault and will never be a woman's fault. The responsibility should be thrown on men just like everything else.

In conclusion. Don't dress like a whore and you won't be treated like one.

(WOW WHO KNEW? NOT WOMEN APPARENTLY LOL!!)

Appearences matter to both genders. You are not absolved of this because you have a hole. If you want to be treated with decency than dress like you deserve it. You are not entitled to my eyes looking elsewhere sweetie.
"Just because I walk around with an SS uniform, a swastika flag and with a risen right arm, it doesn't mean that I am a Nazi!"
"Just because I walk around with a Khaki uniform and a Hammer/Sickle flag, it doesn't mean that I am a communist!"

There are symbols with a certain and unchangeable connotation and skimpy clothing means "See me as a sex-object!", you want to be seen as a sex-object, but not by people you deem to be unattractive (and then you feel disgusted that people that are less attractive also have the same biological imperatives and that's why you are hateable).

You want to show chad what you got, don't deny the undeniable, you don't wear high heels that mutilate your feet or string tangas that penetrate your butthole for fun/comfort, you wear it for chad. And when an unattractive male then looks at you, you act like a prude nun (a pleonasm is necessary). You act like a willing cumbeast for some and also want to be treated as such by these chads - and as soon as an uglier male appears you want to be treated like a nun/saint, a completely asexual being and every little sexual thought that person then has is heretical and disgusting in nature. You want to criminalize/stigmatize the sexuality of others, while living in hedonistic/sexual overindulgence.

Women need to be veiled in public.

You want to show chad what you got, don't deny the undeniable, you don't wear high heels that mutilate your feet or string tangas that penetrate your butthole for fun/comfort, you wear it for chad. And when an unattractive male then looks at you, you act like a prude nun (a pleonasm is necessary). You act like a willing cumbeast for some and also want to be treated as such by these chads - and as soon as an uglier male appears you want to be treated like a nun/saint, a completely asexual being and every little sexual thought that person then has is heretical and disgusting in nature. You want to criminalize/stigmatize the sexuality of others, while living in hedonistic/sexual overindulgence.
High iq. They want to be whores and not treated like whores by low status non-chads.

The notion that whores shouldn't be raped is bullshit

bookmarked this common sense thread. It's not even high-iq, it's basic understanding. Foids and normies are so low iq and irrational, this is like throwing holy water at a demon and watching it screech and burn.

You are eternally based gorilla

bookmarked this common sense thread. It's not even high-iq, it's basic understanding. Foids and normies are so low iq and irrational, this is like throwing holy water at a demon and watching it screech and burn.

You are eternally based gorilla
Thanks brocel

Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back