Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The notion that W*men should be able to wear what they want without extra attention is bullshit.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Look at this cum dumpster right here.

3d32cfca57376f51a0ef7f14c9f6c230

Whats the first thing you notice about her. Is it her striking personality? No, its the revealing outfit. Its Accentuating all of the sexual parts of the female body. Breasts, legs, butt etc.

Why do you think she's dressed like this? Is it because it makes her comfortable? No, she wants attention drawn to her.

How about this woman?

Woman red modes dress 684x1024

Does your view change? Are these two going to recieve the same type of attention? Are both clothes comfortable? Who is more likely to be respected and valued for their personality?

Women complain that men are the ones who need to control themselves simply because they believe the retarded idea that women should be able to wear what they want without extra attention.

This of course is absolutely retarded. I understand I shouldn't take foid logic seriously, but the amount of mental gymnastics it takes for one to say this and actually think it makes sense gives me a headache

Foids say this mainly to-

1. Push the consequences of their actions on men (go figure)

2. Ignore basic biology and years of evolution.

Men will always be drawn to women wearing basically nothing. You cannot change years of evolution because you want to dress like a whore.

Women who dress like this are obviously trying to garner attention and attract chad. So what they really mean is that they should be able to advertise themselves for chad and UGLY MEN should not look at them.

but they secretly want them to for attention so they can bitch about it later :)

If women dressed MODESTLY, not only would they recieve less attention, but they would be more valued for their personality as they claim they want (which they dont).

Will they ever do this? No. Because it obviously mens fault and will never be a woman's fault. The responsibility should be thrown on men just like everything else.

In conclusion. Don't dress like a whore and you won't be treated like one.

(WOW WHO KNEW? NOT WOMEN APPARENTLY LOL!!)

Appearences matter to both genders. You are not absolved of this because you have a hole. If you want to be treated with decency than dress like you deserve it. You are not entitled to my eyes looking elsewhere sweetie.

Women who dress like this are obviously trying to garner attention and attract chad. So what they really mean is that they should be able to advertise themselves for chad and UGLY MEN should not look at them.
Exactly. they want beta orbiters, but they don't want you to outright say your orbiting them cuz they're whores. Women are extremely manipulative. They wanna dangle a KFC bucket infront of a bunch of starving people and then tell you not to be hungry. Suppress your sexuality inkwell

Exactly. they want beta orbiters, but they don't want you to outright say your orbiting them cuz they're whores. Women are extremely manipulative. They wanna dangle a KFC bucket infront of a bunch of starving people and then tell you not to be hungry. Suppress your sexuality inkwell

LMFAO exactly.

Imagine dressing like a hooker complaing about being wanted by thousands of men..

This is why its important to just hit mute when a woman is talking. Because their words mean absolutely nothing.

They do it because they like being eyed up by every horny man they see. They wouldn't wear shit like that if they didnt, they just complain about ANYTHING good god...

*Dumb Foid wears super revealing clothing showing off her ass, tits, legs and the rest of her body*

*also complains when men stare*

Bullshit

View attachment 326365

Whats the first thing you notice about her. Is it her striking personality? No, its the revealing outfit. Its Accentuating all of the sexual parts of the female body. Breasts, legs, butt etc.

Why do you think she's dressed like this? Is it because it makes her comfortable? No, she wants attention drawn to her.

How about this woman?

View attachment 326374

Does your view change? Are these two going to recieve the same type of attention? Are both clothes comfortable? Who is more likely to be respected and valued for their personality?

Women complain that men are the ones who need to control themselves simply because they believe the retarded idea that women should be able to wear what they want without extra attention.

This of course is absolutely retarded. I understand I shouldn't take foid logic seriously, but the amount of mental gymnastics it takes for one to say this and actually think it makes sense gives me a headache

Men will always be drawn to women wearing basically nothing. You cannot change years of evolution because you want to dress like a whore.

but they secretly want them to for attention so they can bitch about it later :)

If women dressed MODESTLY, not only would they recieve less attention, but they would be more valued for their personality as they claim they want (which they dont).

Will they ever do this? No. Because it obviously mens fault and will never be a woman's fault. The responsibility should be thrown on men just like everything else.

Appearences matter to both genders. You are not absolved of this because you have a hole. If you want to be treated with decency than dress like you deserve it. You are not entitled to my eyes looking elsewhere sweetie.
Foids mean it when they say that they don't dress for men. They dress for Chad.

I wish animal furs would come back into fashion. They combined elegance with modesty.
And males could wear wolf pelts when going into war.
Of course, PETAfags wouldn't approve of this.

Cumskins whores are the downfall of Western civilization. Cumskin men need to get their shit together before their civilization being destroyed from the inside.

They do it because they like being eyed up by every horny man they see. They wouldn't wear shit like that if they didnt, they just complain about ANYTHING good god...

*Dumb Foid wears super revealing clothing showing off her ass, tits, legs and the rest of her body*

*also complains when men stare*

Bullshit
There are women being skinned alive and stoned in other countries. But complaining about a problem that they make FOR THEMSELVES is more important

High IQ. Foids do everything for Chad including the kind of clothes they wear. All that bullshit about "men should control themselves and not look at us" is because they don't want subhumans to look at them.

And the other bullshit about "my body my choice" or "I'll wear whatever I like" is to prevent subhumans from getting blackpilled. They don't want us to know how much they worship Chads to what length they will go to attract them.

Last edited:
There are women being skinned alive and stoned in other countries. But complaining about a problem that they make FOR THEMSELVES is more important
Its literal insanity we let them get away with it

every time this is mentioned women's retort to it is just "I can wear whatever I want it's none of your business." and like sure. but that doesn't change that you wear them with the intention of people seeing your ass and tits. you would not show people your ass and tits if you didn't want them to be looked at

Last edited:
tbh i went from face, to tits, to thighs
and second girl is still attractive

Indeed. Listening to these idiots talk they would probably say women should be able to walk around naked or in lingerie without any attention which is absurd.

It's complete nonsense. Imagine if a guy walked around town in a speedo and he got weird looks or people looking at his crotch then coming on the internet to bitch about it. He would be laughed at.

The problem is women dress this way to get attention from their female friends and Chads, but they want to be able to police other men's reactions to it as if somehow only the people they like are supposed to notice what they're wearing.

Almost all of women's problems in society are having to deal and associate with people that they aren't sexually attracted or on the flip end failing to attract or associate with those they find sexually attractive.

Indeed. Listening to these idiots talk they would probably say women should be able to walk around naked or in lingerie without any attention which is absurd.

It's complete nonsense. Imagine if a guy walked around town in a speedo and he got weird looks or people looking at his crotch then coming on the internet to bitch about it. He would be laughed at.

The problem is women dress this way to get attention from their female friends and Chads, but they want to be able to police other men's reactions to it as if somehow only the people they like are supposed to notice what they're wearing.

Almost all of women's problems in society are having to deal and associate with people that they aren't sexually attracted or on the flip end failing to attract or associate with those they find sexually attractive.
Exactly. Amazingly put. Especially the part about wanting to police mens actions.

Women literally create most of their problems. And the problems they do have could easily be fixed with application of mere common sense.

tbh i went from face, to tits, to thighs
and second girl is still attractive
I agree the second girl Is attractive. It was actually my point. The fact that the second girl is still attractive and isn't dressed like a slut speaks volumes.

you would not show people your ass and tits if you didn't want them to be looked at
You would think that this would be common sense for ANYONE. But women CHOOSE to be ignorant.

They dress like whores because they want attention from chads. But then they whine about getting specialized even though they do it themselves. They just want to push the blame on men by using these retarded mental gymnastics that I won’t even bother trying to understand.

They dress like whores because they want attention from chads. But then they whine about getting specialized even though they do it themselves. They just want to push the blame on men by using these retarded mental gymnastics that I won’t even bother trying to understand.
Foids run purely on their own logic.

To this day no man has been able to understand it.

I dont mind they dress like whores, its not like I will ever talk to them or see them naked to begin with.

I can't exactly complain about the attention I get if I go out looking like a clown.

It doesn't even matter why they're dressed like this, matter of fact is that slutty clothes like that produce a physiological reaction in heterosexual males and whatever happens to them as a result is their own fault.

This is why women deserve no mercy when they get raped which they ironically enjoy and get wet to.

This is why women deserve no mercy when they get raped which they ironically enjoy and get wet to.
Its only rape if its an ugly man or a rich guy with money. All other instances are okay though

If men went to the beach in thongs they'd be arrested for indecent exposure, and to protect "the children", but whores wear them at beaches all the time. The fastest way to make them ban whorish clothing is for ugly men to start wearing as little clothes as possible.

If men went to the beach in thongs they'd be arrested for indecent exposure, and to protect "the children", but whores wear them at beaches all the time. The fastest way to make them ban whorish clothing is for ugly men to start wearing as little clothes as possible.
Privilege of being born with a hole

High IQ. Foids do everything for Chad including the kind of clothes they wear. All that bullshit about "men should control themselves and not look at us" is because they don't want subhumans to look at them.

And the other bullshit about "my body my choice" or "I'll wear whatever I like" is to prevent subhumans from getting blackpilled. They don't want us to know how much they worship Chads to what length they will go to attract them.
every time this is mentioned women's retort to it is just "I can wear whatever I want it's none of your business." and like sure. but that doesn't change that you wear them with the intention of people seeing your ass and tits. you would not show people your ass and tits if you didn't want them to be looked at

Women should only wear a niqab.

Modest tomboy outdoorsgirl girlfriend fantasy coping I see.

For real. Sick and tired of these cucks and whores lecturing me ok on why they should be allowed to walk around dress like hookers without (ugly) men oogolin them

View attachment 326365

How about this woman?

View attachment 326374

Based.

View attachment 326365

It should be commonly accepted to cum on her tits in public tbh.

But yeah, everything has been said already. Foids want to attract the highest quality mate - gigachad - and they want him to give them attention and court them, and they're dressing like that for this reason.

Jordan Peterson said women are essentially sexually signaling

You said everything that needed to be said.

You said everything that needed to be said.
Thanks brocel

This post garnered about 3 threads from IT. I knew it would, it's challenging society's retarded coddling of women after all

People can kick and scream, but at the end of the day common sense will remain common sense.

Don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be treated like one.

Hi IT

How did I miss this topic? This topic is very high IQ, as it shows how women are.

Thanks brocel

This post garnered about 3 threads from IT. I knew it would, it's challenging society's retarded coddling of women after all

People can kick and scream, but at the end of the day common sense will remain common sense.

Don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be treated like one.

Hi IT
Tesla IQ man, and let those IT fags get upset, this is the truth, I can remember Ben Shapiro once talked about how women dressing provocatively is going to get them unwanted attention and they shouldn't complain about it, he even said "it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out" Ah man the ass hurt on twitter was priceless :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Feminists were screeching "I can dress how I want and not be a sex object thank you very much" and Soycucks were like "Cleavage isn't consent" Aw man that was fucking hilarious, oh yeah and they swarmed Ben's video to dislike it into oblivion that was funny as hell.

In any case yeah, women are basically adult children who can do whatever they like without consequences, but when a woman faces consequences for her stupid actions be it, ass whooping, rape or murder I just look in the other direction.

Also stay mad IT fags.
VegetaFlicksyouoff

How did I miss this topic? This topic is very high IQ, as it shows how women are.

Tesla IQ man, and let those IT fags get upset, this is the truth, I can remember Ben Shapiro once talked about how women dressing provocatively is going to get them unwanted attention and they shouldn't complain about it, he even said "it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out" Ah man the ass hurt on twitter was priceless :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Feminists were screeching "I can dress how I want and not be a sex object thank you very much" and Soycucks were like "Cleavage isn't consent" Aw man that was fucking hilarious, oh yeah and they swarmed Ben's video to dislike it into oblivion that was funny as hell.

In any case yeah, women are basically adult children who can do whatever they like without consequences, but when a woman faces consequences for her stupid actions be it, ass whooping, rape or murder I just look in the other direction.

Also stay mad IT fags. View attachment 385979
The amount of numbers on a barcode IQ

20200312 143641

I dont mind they dress like whores, its not like I will ever talk to them or see them naked to begin with.
The problem is they dress like whores and expect not to get attention, only from non-chads. That's like telling homeless people to not stare at someone eating a sandwich, or ask them for a piece. A whore walking around showing her tits and ass in front of 80% sexless men is doing the same thing as walking around with food in front of homeless people, and getting angry when they show they're hungry. Only whores and soyfags are ok with this.

The problem is they dress like whores and expect not to get attention, only from non-chads. That's like telling homeless people to not stare at someone eating a sandwich, or ask them for a piece. A whore walking around showing her tits and ass in front of 80% sexless men is doing the same thing as walking around with food in front of homeless people, and getting angry when they show they're hungry. Only whores and soyfags are ok with this.
If a man arrives at a job interview in nothing but his underwear, should he expect to be treated the same as a well dressed and suited man?

hurrr durr retarded analogy inkwell. It don't fit situation.

If a woman wears high waisted tight jeans and a crop top is she entitled to not being stared at like a piece of meat? (Which she fully intended to do). Nobody is entitled to anything sweetums

I can't believe posts like these need to be made, it truley is sad just how far humans have fallen.

Its so simple even a five year old could understand it.

If you don't want passing stares or attention then don't dress like a whore. Expecting society and every man on earth to work around your whorish dress sense is entitlement.

Nobody is entitled to anything sweetie.

Last edited:
If a man arrives at a job interview in nothing but his underwear, should he expect to be treated the same as a well dressed and suited man?

I can't believe posts like these need to be made, it truley is sad just how far humans have fallen.

Its so simple even a five year old could understand it.

If you don't want passing stares or attention then don't dress like a whore. Expecting society and every man on earth to work around your whorish dress sense is entitlement.

Nobody is entitled to anything sweetie.
High iq. They feel entitled for us obeying their feminist garbage that only favors them. If a man whore shorts that went up his ass he can be arrested and wouldn't even be allowed in grocery stores, but you see whores like that everywhere you go. A bald indian janitor would get bad attention everywhere if he dressed like typical rosties. Cucked men need to wake up and realize those useless whores aren't entitled to us suppressing our thoughts and biology for them.

I want to rape both

Of all the retarded shit that I have heard soycucks say this is the one that blows my mind the most. Its so obvious that certain women's clothing basically exists to draw sexual attention and the whole "let her wear whatever she wants" is just euphemism for let her dress as a whore. And the "comfortable clothing" excuse is so bullshit, I just can't believe people don't see through this shit and society accepts this

Thread 'FeelingsPill: Don't ever let anyone tell you what to feel as an Incel' https://incels.is/threads/feelingsp...one-tell-you-what-to-feel-as-an-incel.266200/

I believe its them trying to tell us what to feel.
Extremely based and high Iq thread brocel
Of all the retarded shit that I have heard soycucks say this is the one that blows my mind the most. Its so obvious that certain women's clothing basically exists to draw sexual attention and the whole "let her wear whatever she wants" is just euphemism for let her dress as a whore. And the "comfortable clothing" excuse is so bullshit, I just can't believe people don't see through this shit and society accepts this
Common sense no longer exists in human society

Who knew wearing revealing clothing would garner attention from the opposite sex.

Apparently not women