Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ the notion of nerdic countries being full of chads

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was from a few years ago. You honestly think all of the sudden it got dramatically easier for ethnic men?
This 'argument' is pointless, you're not going to convert me and likewise I won't convert you. Regardless, this threads about nerdics not ethnics.

This 'argument' is pointless

It's only suddenly "pointless" because you know you can't win because the statistics are against you.

Regardless, this threads about nerdics not ethnics.

Well "Ethnics live life on cheat mode" is in your sig so it's obviously something you believe in strongly. I didn't think you'd run away from a debate on it this fast, lol.

But you've been shown several studies that have shown how ethnic guys have it worse in the dating scene, although you found lame excuses to dismiss them. So show us YOUR studies then. Show us those super recent, credible studies from respected outlets that have large sample sizes, that show how nordic guys have it the hardest and that ethnic men have it easy. I'll wait.

Last edited:
It's only suddenly "pointless" because you know you can't win because the statistics are against you.

Well "Ethnics live life on cheat mode" is in your sig so it's obviously something you believe in strongly. I didn't think you'd run away from a debate on it this fast, lol.

But you've been shown several studies that have shown how ethnic guys have it worse in the dating scene, although you found lame excuses to dismiss them. So show us YOUR studies then. Show us those super recent, credible studies from respected outlets that have large sample sizes, that show how nordic guys have it the hardest and that ethnic men have it easy. I'll wait.
Knew you'd say that. No it's pointless because you'll instantly dismiss whatever I post or just outright ban me for it.

you'll instantly dismiss whatever I post

That's some serious projection. You're the one who has been presented with multiple studies that prove that ethnic guys have it harder in the dating scene and you just found lame excuses to dismiss them. Yeah...a study from a few years ago is totally outdated, because ethnic guys suddenly have it dramatically easier just a few years later, and now they suddenly "live life on cheat mode"....riiiiight.

That's some serious projection. You're the one who has been presented with multiple studies that prove that ethnic guys have it harder in the dating scene and you just found lame excuses to dismiss them. Yeah...a study from a few years ago is totally outdated, because ethnic guys suddenly have it dramatically easier just a few years later, and now they suddenly "live life on cheat mode"....riiiiight.

Cope however you want bro. Now stop derailing my nerdic thread.

Cope however you want bro. Now stop derailing my nerdic thread.

So you admit you have zero evidence of any of your claims. Ok then.

Lol what is this, the whole world worship scandinavian looks, everyone knows this. This site is becoming more and more blue pilled cause of coping ethnics, just like the looks site.

Lol what is this, the whole world worship scandinavian looks, everyone knows this. This site is becoming more and more blue pilled cause of coping ethnics, just like the looks site.

Don't blame ethnics. It's white guys who are making these threads.

So you admit you have zero evidence of any of your claims. Ok then.
Please I'm begging you! This thread is all I've got. Just leave this thread alone! :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Tell me with a straight face those guys are even remotely good looking. I'm not sure why this is such a bitter pill for do many to swallow?

Tell me with a straight face those guys are even remotely good looking. I'm not sure why this is such a bitter pill for do many to swallow?
The picture is not all that representative. Take their soccer team, they have several GL players.

800px-Seb_Larsson.jpg
800px-Emil_Forsberg_-_der_Aufstiegsfeier_RB_Leipzig_2016.JPG
emil_kraft.jpg

Surely Swedish women are more desired internationally than Swedish men, but Swedes still mog most other nationalities.

Last edited:
The picture is not all that representative. Take their soccer team, they have several GL players.
A picture of actual average people isn't representative, but members of their professional football team are?

A picture of actual average people isn't representative, but members of their professional football team is?

Just because it is a picture of normal people, it does not make it the average. Can be biased towards a part of the country or a social circle, fe.

10343541 674478652600301 36352485857802577 n1

Meanwhile in Brazil...

scandinavia is beta central (except for height) and I assume it's MUCH easier to date there than the USA

Why would you assume dating around here is easier? Have a feeling it's harder, but what do I know. Anyway, a few years back Roosh V went to Sweden and hated it. Only Toronto was a worse place to pick up girls in his opinion.

Wow, so low IQ, someone just ban this idiot already

Last edited:
Why would you assume dating around here is easier? Have a feeling it's harder, but what do I know. Anyway, a few years back Roosh V went to Sweden and hated it. Only Toronto was a worse place to pick up girls in his opinion.
Exactly, it is harder. The reason for that is that even though Swedish men behave more beta, Swedish society encourages this behaviour and femoids expect it. There are studies that show that the more north you go, the more females care about status. In Sweden there is a huge number of immigrants, mostly refugees, so foids process immigrant= low status. Macho/alpha= low status. Anti-feminist/conservative = low status.

You are basically expected to be a beta and approach women within your social circle only, spouting politically correct BS. Hard to imagine a worse place to date.

High IQ

Everyone here is 6"+, everyone has to be perfectly PC and abide feminism APART from muslims, tinder is a fucking joke, social circles are extremely closed and noone will even let you talk to them at bars by just pretending to be introverted and shit, even normies
Depends really. Swedes are tall but not particularly high T. Some of them will be high T also, but not most. Still Sweden is horrible as a country for single men because of feminism and a skewed sex ratio (male immigration). Swedish society is also very cliquish and inhibited. Few women contact men outside their social circles or are even receptive to them. Don't get me started on the Swedish language and how ugly it sounds.

In short:

SwedenSucks.jpg
I'm a manlet half ethnic living in Sweden and those are perfect descriptions. Also the pic OP posted is of a clique of below average Swedes.

Too much coping going on in here tbh.
inb4 the mod has another autistic meltdown
The only cope comes from somebody trying to prove a point with a random picture of at most 25 ethnic Swedish males. Sweden has about 7,5 million ethnic Swedes.

Can we get a verdict on his canthal tilt? I hate how femoids only want guys who look like this. I think the tall Nazi Chad look is ugly, if I could totally design the body I would live my life in, I wouldn't look anything like that, even if that was the only kind of person legally allowed to have sex with femoids. I think Chad is ugly.
C O P E
O
P
E

The only cope comes from somebody trying to prove a point with a random picture of at most 25 ethnic Swedish males. Sweden has about 7,5 million ethnic Swedes.
More coping. Like I said earlier, if they were holding a different flag everyone would admit they were disgusting to look at and move on. For some reason when nerdics are involved everyone starts doing mental gymnastics

More coping. Like I said earlier, if they were holding a different flag everyone would admit they were disgusting to look at and move on. For some reason when nerdics are involved everyone starts doing mental gymnastics
It's the opposite. People on the alt right and manosphere despise Sweden for being so leftist and feminist. If anything, we would be biased against them.

"I-it's j-just a bad p-picture..."
Meanwhile in reality....
Lars_Vaular.2011._104.jpg
Sandro-Malinowski-DSDS-2016-Kandidat-Recall-Jamaika.jpg
Hhzmp.jpg
jJr5P8C.png

"I-it's j-just a bad p-picture..."
Meanwhile in reality....
Lars_Vaular.2011._104.jpg
Sandro-Malinowski-DSDS-2016-Kandidat-Recall-Jamaika.jpg
Hhzmp.jpg
jJr5P8C.png
NOthing terribly wrong with them kek. They mog most of the European males easily. Golden One has a foreign GF even.

GoldenOne.jpg

Your avatar is nowhere near in the same galaxy as this guy, who according to you is an "ugly Swede".

Last edited:
GoldenOne.jpg

Your avatar is nowhere near in the same galaxy as this guy, who according to you is an "ugly Swede".
You're right, my avatars mogs these inbred, fermented fish eating freaks.

You're right, my avatars mogs these inbred, fermented fish eating freaks.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Let's run a comparison of your avatar vs golden one on some rating site. I would be surprised if is preferred by 15% of people.

Maybe you think they are freaks, but they prob think the same about you. You don't like Nordics so just don't move there and stay away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.