Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ the notion of nerdic countries being full of chads

Status
Not open for further replies.
E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
UWnHpUs

90% of these guys look like they should be playing extras in 'The Hills Have Eyes', no makeup required tbh
They could be the next banjo boy in a 'Deliverance' remake tbh

The average person in any country is unimpressive.

With that being said, go to any nice area in Stockholm and you will be seeing handsome guys everywhere. They are operating on a different frequency. Superior faces, heights, frames. You will see fuckers like this non-stop and you will cry about being ethnic:

67Wue7Y.png

Their femoid counterparts will choose them over anyone with dark hair and brown eyes.

With that being said, go to any nice area in Stockholm and you will be seeing handsome guys everywhere. They are operating on a different frequency. Superior faces, heights, frames. You will see fuckers like this non-stop and they will cry about being an ugly ethnic:

67Wue7Y.png
Can we get a verdict on his canthal tilt? I hate how femoids only want guys who look like this. I think the tall Nazi Chad look is ugly, if I could totally design the body I would live my life in, I wouldn't look anything like that, even if that was the only kind of person legally allowed to have sex with femoids. I think Chad is ugly.

Can we get a verdict on his canthal tilt? I hate how femoids only want guys who look like this. I think the tall Nazi Chad look is ugly, if I could totally design the body I would live my life in, I wouldn't look anything like that, even if that was the only kind of person legally allowed to have sex with femoids. I think Chad is ugly.

He's far from perfect (nobody is perfect) but that is what a real-world Chad looks like.

Don't go to Holland, you will be brutally mogged by Dutch Chads

Don't go to Holland, you will be brutally mogged by Dutch Chads

Dutch are tall and can have very robust bones.

It's very simple: If you believe that a handsome face, tall height, and a big frame makes you good-looking then who else takes the throne but Northern Europeans? Copers like E.C.C.O have the IQ of an ant.

There are a lot of Chadlites here in the North, a ton of them. Chads are rare like everywhere, but you do spot them everyone once in a while.

Ironically there's only one femoid in the pic and that too a fat 4/10 roastie... Does it signify anything?

With that being said, go to any nice area in Stockholm and you will be seeing handsome guys everywhere. They are operating on a different frequency. Superior faces, heights, frames. You will see fuckers like this non-stop and you will cry about being ethnic:

67Wue7Y.png
Terrible frame/shoulders though

scandinavia is beta central (except for height) and I assume it's MUCH easier to date there than the USA

God damn it i feel so miserable seeing rhis pic knowing i'm a filthy spic :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they are on average more attractive than meds.
They also got better pigmentation

Dutch are tall and can have very robust bones.

It's very simple: If you believe that a handsome face, tall height, and a big frame makes you good-looking then who else takes the throne but Northern Europeans? Copers like E.C.C.O have the IQ of an ant.

Exactly. Where will you find taller stronger whiter men than Viking countries?

I'm a 5'7" indian. Put me in any of these countries and I'll be destroyed by everyone.

Compare that to a crowd of 30 random Indians or Pakis or Chinese or Guatemalans. These guys would mog them very hard.

They have a beta appearance that reflects how cucked they are to their women.

Compare that to a crowd of 30 random Indians or Pakis or Chinese or Guatemalans. These guys would mog them very hard.
Most of those guys look inbred, if they posted their faces on here they'd constantly be told how over it is for them

Most of those guys look inbred, if they posted their faces on here they'd constantly be told how over it is for them
Do you think a random group of Swedes is more likely to be incel than a random group of curries?

y8g-1956127.jpg

Do you think a random group of Swedes is more likely to be incel than a random group of curries?

y8g-1956127.jpg
I actually think these curries are better looking than the swedes OP posted.

they all mog me. i'd kill myself if i ever had to live in CHADNORDICISTAN like sweden or the netherlands

Lol please dont bring the ethnic cope from lookism here, we are red pilled here. Watch the ice land soccer team, Ive been in Oslo and Kopenhagen and its a fucking night mare you get mogged so hard, Ive never been in a country with so incredible good looking chads.
Lol please dont bring the ethnic cope from lookism here, we are red pilled here. Watch the ice land soccer team, Ive been in Oslo and Kopenhagen and its a fucking night mare you get mogged so hard, Ive never been in a country with so incredible good looking chads.

y8g-1956127.jpg
Nerdics are kings of being cucked by 5'6 Syrians so take a guess

Being blackpilled = sucking nerdicoper dick
when_someone_is_delusional.gif

Depends really. Swedes are tall but not particularly high T. Some of them will be high T also, but not most. Still Sweden is horrible as a country for single men because of feminism and a skewed sex ratio (male immigration). Swedish society is also very cliquish and inhibited. Few women contact men outside their social circles or are even receptive to them. Don't get me started on the Swedish language and how ugly it sounds.

In short:

SwedenSucks.jpg

Last edited:
Their femoid counterparts will choose them over anyone with dark hair and brown eyes.
Are you implying that looksmatch pairing is a bad thing?
I wonder if this thread will be deleted for racebait like my off topic one was. Highly doubtful since the mods suck ethnic cock.

What's your beef nigga.

y8g-1956127.jpg
they look good for curries. If only femoids weren't white supremacists :feelsrope:

Depends really. Swedes are tall but not particularly high T. Some of them will be high T also, but not most. Still Sweden is horrible as a country for single men because of feminism and a skewed sex ratio (male immigration). Swedish society is also very cliquish and inhibited. Few women contact men outside their social circles or are even receptive to them. Don't get me started on the Swedish language and how ugly it sounds.

In short:

SwedenSucks.jpg
High IQ

Everyone here is 6"+, everyone has to be perfectly PC and abide feminism APART from muslims, tinder is a fucking joke, social circles are extremely closed and noone will even let you talk to them at bars by just pretending to be introverted and shit, even normies

>Be OP
>Fall for the "nerdic" meme
>Use lookism reaction gifs in argument because you can't refute counterpoints
>Literally put "ETHNICS LIVE LIFE ON CHEAT MODE" in your sig

Wow, you really drank that lookism autism Kool-Aid huh?

>Be OP
>Fall for the "nerdic" meme
>Use lookism reaction gifs in argument because you can't refute counterpoints
>Literally put "ETHNICS LIVE LIFE ON CHEAT MODE" in your sig

Wow, you really drank that lookism autism Kool-Aid huh?
What counterpoints? These guys are hideous. If they were holding a U.K flag people would unanimously say how ugly they are.

What counterpoints? These guys are hideous. If they were holding a U.K flag people would unanimously say how ugly they are.
  • The people in the image look a LOT like if they were from northern Sweden. The people in south and middle of Sweden look a lot better. Sadly that is spreading now to those parts of Sweden. On my most recent trip to Luleå (north) I noticed wayy more normies & chadlites than I was used to, seeing as it used to be mostly subhumans up there.
  • JBW sadly is true. Their race simply makes them more attractive. A lot of my white friends with equal looks to me atleast are together with a landwhale (probs betabuxx) while I am stuck in inceldom. Swedish girls don't like going for anyone that isn't swedish.
  • Even though they look low T they act very low inhib and kind of pretend to be high T and it works.

Yeah, Northern Europeans aren’t great looking, facially. They do have height on their side, though.

Yeah, Northern Europeans aren’t great looking, facially. They do have height on their side, though.
reeeeeeeeee

most have shit jawlines but stuff like shitty facial hair genetics, nct, jew nose and receding hair are unheard of before you turn atleast 40

Just be tall, white and NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back