Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Norwooding is Getting so Bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Every time I take a shower and run my hands through my hair, I see dozens of hair strands on my hands. Once I hit Norwood 3, I will probably rope. Inb4 “just hop on fin bro”. I’m only 20 and I’m not finished developing. Not like it would actually matter anyways. I’m so low t as well, that fin would probably snap my dick in half and once your dick doesn’t work, it’s actually over.

Try minoxidil to buy you time. Or get a hair system. NW3 and beyond is the valley of death

Try minoxidil to buy you time. Or get a hair system. NW3 and beyond is the valley of death
Minox rapes your skin. I might look into some of those gook chemicals like ru58841. It looks promising ngl

Minox rapes your skin.
According to the studies done on petri dishes? Those don't even claim that. And you're puttin minox on your scalp not your face

ru58841 is semi legal, could be hard to get. I know people bullshit with the whole research purpose thing

Alfatradiol works but it's expensive and hard to get in most of the world

Does fin stop you from developing if you're in puberty?

Pics or didn't happen.

Lack of facial hair and body hair growth (not always, could be low DHT sensitivity), high pitched voice, small dick, etc
Well I have very little facial and body hair (chest and back) but I have a very deep voice. My dick is average but I have erectile dysfunction at 19.

Every time I take a shower and run my hands through my hair, I see dozens of hair strands on my hands. Once I hit Norwood 3, I will probably rope. Inb4 “just hop on fin bro”. I’m only 20 and I’m not finished developing. Not like it would actually matter anyways. I’m so low t as well, that fin would probably snap my dick in half and once your dick doesn’t work, it’s actually over.
I started fin at 15 weeks after I started balding, I wasnt going to develop further anyways because manletism is in my genes regardless.