Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Normoloids Are Coming To Corrupt The Blackpill

hghcel

hghcel

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLPvpcbD/

guys what are the chances that the greedy jew would open the gates for foids?
1 ezgif 3 173ff4578b

Last edited:
I thought we WANTED to spread the blackpill ?

I thought we WANTED to spread the blackpill ?
these are all females and after they find out about the blackpill they will just normalize being hypergamous

these are all females and after they find out about the blackpill they will just normalize being hypergamous
Good. The sooner it collapses the sooner we can rise from the ashes.

I never did, I don't know why people here want to.
I think most people just want to stop being gaslit so they can accept their fate in peace and have a bit of sympathy. I can't really relate with wanting to be validated by society that much.

I think most people just want to stop being gaslit so they can accept their fate in peace and have a bit of sympathy. I can't really relate with wanting to be validated by society that much.
i think society will just embrace chad worship and everything will turn on us. We won't have a place to rot or an identity separate from the normies.

It's women who need to stop their stupid lookism gaslighting and that's never going to happen.

Who cares if normie men start to understand.

IMG 8400
IMG 8400